Pages

Pages

Friday 18 January 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #445 ATG


Good morning, I hope you are all well. By 'eck, its cold here, we are starting to feel the winter chill at last, sorry but I like the seasons to be as they should be, and it gets rid of all the bugs about too...I think..!!!!
**************************
On with this weeks challenge, it is Christine's turn to chose the optional twist which is colour combo of Green, blue and one other.. we once again have a wonderful sponsor for you..Dr Digi House of stamps and you can go browse the shop HERE...
Here is my card using one of the images we received from the sponsor..Best seat in the house.
I think he is gorgeous, ha ha, coloured using Flex markers, the sentiment is one I cut up and used fragments of.DP is a very old one from stash...[ yes I am using up what I can]
That's about it, off to sort my day out, whatever that is, I like when you don't know what the day will bring, stay warm guys, unless your on the other side and your all roasting...in which case, stay cool...ha ha..BFN.xx


15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great image fab card

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love this image it is so true.
Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pink Rose said...

lol i love this card Janette ,its so funny ,well done my friend on your beautiful work xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I love it that image he looks so comfy. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

You sound just like my other half, he always says 'we need the cold and frost to kill off the bugs' ! Secretly he just wants it to snow, he's as excited as a child when it does!!! We don't seem to get as much snow here in the SE as we used to, I think you get our share!
Great card today, love that image...reminds me of the large dog that lives in our house...she does love to be warm and comfy! Lovely design and beautifully coloured too.
*(Enjoy your weekend...snow or no snow!
Chris
x

pinky said...

Ach Jeanette this is just brilliant. He looks so comfortable lol. The sentiment is just perfect. Love this card! Have a great weekend x

NickScrapShack said...

Great card Janette and wonderful colouring. Hope you had a great day. I too like when I have a day that you can just enjoy as it turns out, no must, just do what like to do at that very moment.
Wishing you a great weekend! Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Janette, how did you know how I was feeling, what a great image
I love the image and great card

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous fun image Janette, great colouring and love the background papers..I'm trying to keep cool, but boy is it hot here..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image great sentiment too-I think that is the resolution for a lot of us this year using what stash we have -mind you think mine will take about another two lifetimeslol.I agree I like the seasons to be what they should be too.
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

This is so much of a fun card, fabulous in fact, love your colouring.xx

creationsnz said...

Super card Janette, he looks like he's made of rubber. Your colouring is great, accentuating those wrinkles. CarolG

Jac’s Playground said...

This is adorable Janette, I just love that image fab colouring too, have a great week xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Lol, this is so much fun. Love it! Great colouring and love the sentiment too.
Hugs, Lisa

Diane said...

Really adorable design.

Hugs Diane

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...