Pages

Pages

Friday 25 January 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #446 ATG


Good morning how has your week been, its quite cold here and we have had a flurry of snow which has now turned to ice, looks pretty from the lounge window..not so pretty driving around in it I should think....OK, on with the challenge..
This weeks optional theme was chosen by our favourite teamie DIANNE who would like us to use Ribbon and Lace...
Our sponsor is All Dressed Up, who so kindly provided our images, and you can find the shop HERE
And CraftyRibbons and find the shop HERE

Here is my card using  Pretty in Plaits.
Coloured with Flex markers,and a little cross hatching on her hat done with pencils, card stock is Paper Mill and isn't that DP lovely, don't ask where its from I had it so long, I really should keep track more so sorry, in fact all but the image was stash, we are all threatening a year of using up our old stash first, we will see, cut to next month when I have a birthday...ha ha
That's all for today, I shall be entering the following challenges...
Thank you for the visit, leave me a comment and I'll come see you...until then have a lovely weekend whatever you have planned, enjoy and stay safe...Hugs xxxxx


17 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. The image you have used is beautiful and she is coloured so beautifully. The colours are perfect. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card love the lace Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

Beautiful card Jeanette. The colour palette is so soft and the added die cut border is just gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend x

Chris said...

It's a gorgeous card Janette, this image is so pretty and your colouring is beautiful, love the layout and the soft colours, a lovely girly card.
No snow here ...yet!
Chris
x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow love this card,it sounds pretty cute well done my friend on your lovely finish,hope you have a wonderful day xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Janette we had snow Wednesday night turned to ice Thursday but all gone now thankfully Gorgeous card love the beautiful image,paper and border die-looks great in nuetral colours too-most of my papers I have had so long and no idea where they came from
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Well done for using up old DP, something I don't use very often - must try harder!
Have a lovely weekend.
Avril xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is so sweet. I love the vintage look you created and the soft pink colours. Enjoy your weekend! Nick

Don´t forget to add it to ADU´s FB challenge - cas design

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image and colouring Janette..so soft and pretty, love the die cut on the side and sweet bow...gorgeous card.
Australia is sending their heat wave over to me in New Zealand..if I could blow hard enough I'd send right over to you..I'm not going to like this.

Luv CHRISSYx

Brenda said...

Janette, I suppose you get tired of my visits because when I get here I am so awe struck that all I can say is gorgeous or beautiful. You have got extreme talent my friend, I love visiting here!

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Janette - I love this image and your gorgeous pinky browns! Great colouring too! Juliexx

Lee said...

Stunning card hun.My Birthday was last Friday getting old lol.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh wow Janette this is gorgeous, love absolutely everything about it, the papers, the colours, your colouring, just everything! Have a great week xx

Julie said...

OOh and I'm back to thank you for sharing your gorgeous card in our Flower challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Juliexx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and love how you coloured the ADU image.

NickScrapShack said...

Hi back again with another DT hat on.
Gorgeous colouring, love the pretty pink and the texture on her hat looks so pretty!
Thank you for sharing your talent with as at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck! Nick

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...