Pages

Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #453 ATG




Good morning, well after a week of storms I am thankful my house still stands, it did get abit much but we are lucky..
This week we have our lovely talented Billie hosting, her optional theme is Spring.
Our sponsor this week is LeAnnsWorld 101 who so kindly provided the teams images, you can find the shop HERE

Here is my card using the image Bee-utiful Spring.
Cardstock Papermill, coloured using Flexmarkers, the die is a TH set and the sentiment is from an unnamed set.
Sweet image and I did leave the wings outside the circle as I thought it looked good, { now I have been known to be wrong..haha..}
Think that's all, please come along and join us and see what the girls created, some beauties....If I get a chance I will add to a challenge or two..
Stay safe, enjoy your day.xx


13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love the way the image pops out of the circle and the embossing is very pretty.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Cool card and love the die you used as well as amazing colouring.x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette what a pretty card,love the special work that you have put into the frone of the card,well done my friend xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Janette, your lovely design keeps the focus firmly on the beautiful image, the honeycomb shape of the corner die is perfect.
Have a lovely weekend, hope there are no more storms!
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I just love it. That image is beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, its a pretty image ang goes so well with your design.
Have a great weekend, Avril x x

Aunty Sue said...

Another stunner Janette love the corner Honeycombe have a fab weekend.

NickScrapShack said...

This looks awesome Janette! I love the way you used the die. Wonderful colouring too.
Have a great weekend!
Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful and fabulous card, fabulous flower image
I wish this wind would go, ive had enough now of wind and rain. Hope you stay standing this weekend

pinky said...

This is very pretty Janette and I love the circle embossing. Have a lovely day x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card love the beautifully coloured image,die-cut corner and the Bee -the wings look great outside the circle-never been able to master that!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Gosh, this is so lovely Janette..I love your card design and the flowers and the bee are fabulous..glad you are safe after the storms..take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh, this is lovely Janette. Fantastic design and again your colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs, Lisa

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...