Pages

Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #452 ATG


Good morning I am running a little late this morning sorry. This weeks optional twist is chosen by our Boss lady AuntySue, she wanted the theme to be Fantasy....omg...I did not find this one easy...
We have a fabulous sponsor again this week who provided the team images
Bugaboo
And the prize is a big $12 GV, see all the images on offer HERE
Here is my 'Creation', well two actually as I felt unhappy and still am...
First up is this one, what can I say, I used the Cute Troll image one both cards, this was printed on Kraft Card and no matter what i did I just couldn't get it right....
Next up...this one...what was I thinking....


There you go, I put both in for Sue to chose one so I left her with that problem, its just one of those things isn't it. please say yes...haha...ok, thanks for being here, will try get back later, have a lovely day.

15 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hello Janette boss lady here now you didn't find easy your having a laugh both these are fabulous and I love both for differing reasons. Have a fab weekend.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love them both fantastic cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

??? What's your problem Janette? Both these cards are gorgeous! You have such an eye for design and your colouring is always beautiful!
have a great weekend
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette both of your cards are gorgeous. I love them both there is nothing wrong with them. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both cards are gorgeous Janette and just love this image have a lovely weekend xx

NickScrapShack said...

Agree, they both look great! I like the blue and white one best. The hair looks awesome and I like the pattern on the blue paper. Cool design idea with the vellum too.
Hope you´ll have a great weekend! Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Two lovely cards, love your troll images, trolls come from Norway

Chrissy said...

Well I think they are all so cute and love the colours and your design and I certainly know what you mean and have been there many times..I love his little tooth..fabulous cards Janette..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Hey Janette, both cards are super (though I do like your kraft one best) and I love your little splatter troll too. I don't know why you're not happy with them, great work! CarolG

Lisa Andersson said...

Lol, so fun to read your post. The Troll is really cute and I like them both. Love how you coloured the hair and the colour combos are just perfect on both your cards.
Can't thank you enough for your latest comment on my blog <3
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs, Lisa

crafty-stamper said...

Both fabulous cards but really love the kraft one
carol x

aussie aNNie said...

hehe how cute love this post, very happy one..xx

Mrs.B said...

I think you nailed these cards Janette, the image is so sweet too.
Love the background you created on the kraft card and both images are coloured beautifully. You're too hard on yourself.
Hope you've had a great weekend.
Avril xx

pinky said...

OMG Janette they are both amazing!! What a fun image!! You certainly showcased him beautifully!

aussie aNNie said...

I will be away for April and May so although I will have scheduled posts for design teams I will not be able to comment on your blog...xx

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....