Pages

Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Card for a friend.


Hi everyone, do hope you all had a good week, we are still awaiting the summer sun here and to be honest, I'm abit fed up with it all, if this is it then maybe a nice crisp Autumn would be better, anyways, I had this panel I made a while back, it was a 'playtime' thing and then I stuck it to one side, lots of distress inks and various stencils if I remember rightly, the 'hello' sentiment I cut about three or four and bonded them, its a Diamond press die. Its for a friend so I left inside blank so I can write to her.
Lots of Autumnal colours I think, don't you just love these shades I know I do...
BTW I cut the die from the original panel.
That's it I think for now, off to have some lunch and maybe have another play if possible..

Can I just say that yesterday when 'The results' came in, my beautiful granddaughter Mia has done tremendously well,we are all so very very proud of her, she has worked so very hard and deserves it, she went this morning and signed up for all the courses she wanted, now it gets really hard but she can do it I am certain. Just wanted to share.
Have a lovely weekend people, hugs from me..xxxxx
 



14 comments:

Caz said...

Love this Janette...xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette oh what wonderful news ,congrats Mia ,well done,you have every right to be proud of her.
Oh wow I love your card the colours are beautiful and that's a lovely idea to leave it blank so you can write in side,hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the inky stencilled panel and Autumn colours-quite warm here today but some of the trees are already changing colour-Autumn is my favourite season!Congrats to Mia.
Carol x

Aunty Sue said...

Janette there was no doubt she would do well she has put the work in and deserves to succeed soo pleased for her. Well done Mia
Fab card Janette I must get my act together holidays will soon be over.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card love the colours Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Janette, lovely design...love those colours.
Huge congrats to Mia, it's wonderful when all that hard work pays off and they get the result they deserve.
Hope you get some sunshine this weekend
xx

Chrissy said...

Ahh..Autumn colours and season is my favourite..this is beautiful Janette, I love the colours and stencilling for dimension and the hello came out awesome..congratulations to Mia and wishing her all the best in whatever she does in the future..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. Congratulations to your granddaughter. I am so pleased that she can do the courses that she wants to do. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Great news for your grand daughter, well deserved and of course you are proud of her...fabulous design here Janette, and unusual colours but love this.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card love the colours
Please pass on my Congratulations to your grand daughter

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh this is just fabulous. Totally love love love this, Janette, the panel and your design is just perfect. Wish I could make a card like this.
Great news for your granddaughter, congrats.
Hugs, LIsa

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for your comment and I remember all the swaps we had at Do-crafts used to enjoy been on there
Carol x

pinky said...

Nothing more therapeutic than getting all inky Janette. I love the colours, so autumnal. Makes a perfect card. WELL DONE MIA!!

creationsnz said...

LOve the arty finish and vibrant colour, what a great card! CarolG

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...