Pages

Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Hello.


Afternoon all, hope your having a nicer day than we are, its teaming down with rain and its actually quite chilly, had to grab my big cardie...
OK, been making this a few days now, just kept adding bits here and there, now you all know I swore I would not make another after the last one, mmmmm, well, I lied to both of us because here it is, another album.
All DP is Craft Sensations, Metal corners are from old stash and most dies used are either TH or Diamond press and this time lots of gold transfer foil.
Close look at the TH medal





I always like to add little pockets or envelopes of different designs









Well I hope you think it was worth the work, I haven't showed all the pages as it would be complete overload..ha ha..
Thank you so much for the visit.

15 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow and double wow what a beautiful journal,you are very clever my friend ,well done on your beautiful work xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow Janette this is stunning and please dont give up making them they will be treasured for many many years.

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is stunning I love it. There is just so much work that has gone into this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

OMG Janette this is absolutely gorgeous! I really love the vintage look of this beautiful album and can only guess at the amount of hours you have spent creating it, it's a work of art!

Was wet here this morning but glorious sunshine now, lovely and warm but not too hot, perfect weather for me.
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Another stunning album, gorgeous designs
We have rain now but it’s been mainly a sunny day

Chrissy said...

AWEsome Janette, just wonderful. I love all the details on the pages and the colours, pockets and metal embellishments..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, this is a stunning album. love all the little details you've added to your design, fabulous papers and embellishment, well worth the effort. Doesn't look like the weather's set to improve any time soon so you might need to keep your card I handy.
Hugs, Avril xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow!! lots of love has gone into this fantastic work Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pop's Cards said...

This is amazing so many amazing details to look at, hugs Pops x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous album and great cover love all the pages,papers,pockets and little envelopes-brilliant
Carol x

Lisa Andersson said...

Wow, wow, wow Janette!!! Fantastic work, love the vintage look and gorgeous details.
Hugs, Lisa

aussie aNNie said...

wow loving this amazing treasure, great job and fabulous mixed media.xx

Brenda said...

This is a treasure! I'm sure it was well worth all the work that I know went into it.

pinky said...

Oh my word woman! I am so glad I scrolled down your blog today or I would have missed this amazing album. You are something else Janette!!

creationsnz said...

What a WOW project. You are so creative and this is certainly a showcase item, so glad you broke your promise! CarolG

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....