Pages

Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #476 ATG


Hello and sorry for being late, I can't think of an excuse so I won't even try...
This weeks challenge is hosted by our Boss lady AuntySue, it was originally Dianne's but she is still on leave so Sue stepped in. It really is ATG, no twist this week, so do your thing.
Our sponsor is DisDigiStamps
 
Here is my card
Gorgeous little image from LOTV, coloured with Pro markers, various dies used, the scallop circle is sizzex I think, DP from a pad I bought a while ago in the Pound shop.
That's it I best get this thing posted before I get shot. Thanks so much for your comments, really appreciate and I will get back to you.
Have a lovely weekend, we have a had a week of solid rain and looking at the forecast we are in for it until at least Monday, oh well, what can we do. Bye for now, hugs from me.xx


15 comments:

Chris said...

Sweetest of images, beautiful colouring and I love the colours and design, this is gorgeous Janette.
Hope you enjoy the weekend ...despite the weather!
xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow this card is so darn cute,beautiful work my friend,well done xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I love the image and your design
It looks like a very wet weekend for us down here with more rain at the start of next week
Have a lovely weekend

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. That mouse is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Oh, my goodness, he is so adorable Janette and coloured beautifully..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Andersson said...

He is a cutie and so beautifully coloured, as always. Your card is gorgeous, Janette.
Enjoy your weekend despite the weather. We have the same here in Sweden.
Hugs, Lisa

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Janette love the cute image and great colouring,layout and love that B.paper
Carol x

NickScrapShack said...

This is a stunner Janette! I love it! Great colouring and I love the dubble die cut sentiments. Adorable

Sorry for not been visiting you for some time, life has been way to busy!
Hope you´ll have a great week.
Nick

pinky said...

This is so sweet Janette and coloured so beautifully! Hope the rain wasn't as bad as was forecast! We have been really lucky, even today, no rain but cooler.

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet LOTV stamp coloured as always, perfectly. Your card designs are always gorgeous.xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Super cute, and such a gorgeous colour, Liz x

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, what a lovely card, the image is so sweet and he's coloured up beautifully.
Hope you're having a better week with the weather, although I doubt it by the forecast. wet and windy here in the NE.
Avril xx

creationsnz said...

This is such a sweet image and your monochrome choice makes sure that cute critter is the star of the show. CarolG

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,love the image.xxx

Brenda said...

Love, love, love and such a perfect design for this little cutie!

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...