Pages

Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Happy Wednesday..


Hi everyone, just a quick post today, I joined in a shout on FB to send out a card or two for a retirement home, so I headed off and made this, although since then I really should have sent one from the MANY I have in boxes...DOH...
Anyway, I used a LOTV image I purchased recently, coloured with pro markers and pencils, dies are Diamond press DP is from a pad I got in B&M I think..
Not my best work but its the thought that counts..{.keep telling myself that....}
So this was my day so far. 
The weather here is dreadful, cold and rain and strong winds, looks like summer has done a bunk for sure so bring on Autumn....Hope wherever you are all is well.
I am entering the following.
Think that's it, please don't forget CraftyCatz is back on Friday, we are all looking forward to it I know, hope to see you all there....Thanks for the visit, hugs from me.xxx


13 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow this card is stunning,what beautiful work you do my friend,well done xx

Chris said...

It's a beautiful card Janette, lovely design, adorable bunny and fabulous colouring...it was very kind of you to make it too!
Weather not so bad here, rained a bit this morning but not for long! Been busy entertaining eldest granddaughter who was staying with me this week as teacher Mum and little sister already back at school. Livvy will be starting back tomorrow... I still have SOME stuff left in my craft room...she's been busy making cards for her school friends, she did really well- I should have photographed them.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. That bunny is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Aunty Sue said...

Janette this will be lived and is so cute. Gosh back Friday must get my act together

Chrissy said...

So very cute Janette..love the image, fabulous colouring and those papers are so pretty..
We have rain here too in NZ and gale force winds..welcome Spring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Janette love the paper and cute image.Thank you for sending one,I took a few from my box yesterday and a few blanks ones for them to send-it's opposite our local shops so didn't even have to post just dropped them in!
Carol x

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning sweetie, one of my fave images and coloured perfectly, hugs Pops x

Lisa Andersson said...

A really kind thing to do...and your card is absolutely beautiful and your colouring is fabulous, as always. Love the way you designed your background with two different papers, looks fantastic.
Hugs, Lisa

creationsnz said...

Beautifully soft and delicate, love the gentle curve and the floral paper is wonderful (if it was fabric it would make a lovely quilt). CarolG

Brenda said...

Oh, my, so darling. I have really miss visiting, not sure where the time goes. LOTV is another of my favorites and you've set him up beautifully to tug at my heart.

aussie aNNie said...

Looking lovely and the inside appears just as gorgeous.x

pinky said...

I don't think anyone would complain if they received this beautiful, elegant card Janette. You are way to hard on yourself! All your cards are absolutely gorgeous, you are such an inspiration!

Sharon Noble said...

Gorgeous thanks for joining us at I love pro markers challenge xx

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....