Pages

Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

A card a Tag and a Merry Christmas from Me.....


Hi everyone, well we are almost there, so much going on, I have all the gift shopping done and wrapped, the cards are done and dusted and my food shop will be delivered in the morning, so fingers crossed its all sorted...I hope your all doing ok, it can all get abit much at times but yesterday in the middle of my latest break with reality my lovely postman calls and handed me a package, it was a surprise gift from a very good friend of mine, I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened it and found some Copic markers....wow....I have wanted to try them forever but just can't manage it, you know who you are my lovely pal, you made my year.....I hope your as lucky to have friends like that in life, not just for the surprise gifts, but for the chats we share and the daily moan and groan we all have...haha
**********************
Ok so I have a card to show you and a cheeky little imp on a Tag, both are Mo Manning images
Coloured with Promarkers, the lattice background was from a friend and it was to be a Shaker card but I couldn't find what I wanted so I put some of those dot things we use can't think of the correct name, they kind of shake but not really, good job Sue knows me well...haha

This little tag went with a little gift I sent also, I love her and added the sentiment on the PC
I think thats it from me, I still have things to do but will keep checking your blogs to see what I'm missing.I will enter into the following..

 I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas to remember and lets hope the new year brings lots of good things with it, oh and please pray for us to get some snow, my grandkids..{and me} are so looking forward to waking up to a snowy landscape,so pretty.....lots of love to you all and a big Thankyou for the support over the past year.xxx

14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous shaker card,love the cute image and fabulous colouring -great trellis die and love the tag too-Well what a brilliant generous friend to have-best wishes for a Great Christmas and New Year
Carol x

Chris said...

Love both your gorgeous card and your cheeky tag! Fabulous Mo images brought to life by your amazing colouring skills. What a wonderful surprise gift you received from your generous friend, enjoy using and experimenting with your new copics.
Have a wonderful Christmas Janette, enjoy the family time...I'll keep my finger crossed for the snow....as long as it doesn't come near me :))
xxx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette beautiful card and tag .
Wishing you a Merry Xmas my friend xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card I love the die you have used Happy Christmas
Ginny 🎄 🎄 🎄
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your card and tags are gorgeous. I hope that you have a very Happy Christmas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

WoW, FABulous shaker card Janette, I love the front die frame and of course that adorable cheeky elf and I love your tag with another little elf, fabulous colouring on both..wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a happy,safe,healthy New Year 2020..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

HI Janette, your cheeky card is beautiful and fun, and you've done a fabulous job showcasing the image (I can't remember what those dotty things are called either but I know what you mean). It's already Christmas day here, fine and will be sunny and probably too hot although only forecast for 24 deg which would be pleasant. Merry Christmas to you! Hope you have lots of Merry. CarolG

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card and Tag
I wish you a merry christmas, hope 2020 is better for both of us

creationsnz said...

I don't know where you live Janette, and I'm sad you didn't get snow for Christmas day, but maybe in the next wee while.... snow will come. CarolG

Brenda said...

Merry Christmas, Janette! Just popping in to wish you many blessing and so glad I did because I got to see this beautiful card! Your coloring is perfect for Mo's images. All the best to you my dear!

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic makes Janette! I especially love the cheeky little elf girl on your tag. Beautiful colouring as always.
I think those dotty things in your shaker card are called CANDi.

Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas card I received!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Hugs Nick

pinky said...

Your shaker card is gorgeous!! What a cute image and beautifully coloured as always. Think you have used card candi?? Not sure lol. The tag is absolutely adorable Janette! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the new year!!

Aunty Sue said...

Oh these are so beautifully coloured and your attention to detail on them. Thanks for linking up at PFP and have a good New Year

Lisa Andersson said...

Again, beautiful makes from you. I do love your colouring and love that little elf girl on your tag too. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
Hugs, Lisa

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...