Pages

Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #487 ATG our last one of the year.....................And its Friday 13th... ohooooo


Oh my oh my can you believe we are actually on our last challenge of the year, it really has gone so fast and its been a pleasure having such fabulous team mates, they are all so easy to know and extra helpful, add that to the fact we have a wonderful Boss lady in AuntySue, what more can we ask for, I hope they all have a most wonderful Christmas break wherever they are...
********************
OK, this one is hosted by our lovely Ginny, her optional twist is Blue Christmas and we have a fabulous host for you, who also provided our images..and you can find them HERE
$12 GV for one lucky winner.

For my card I used the image Snow Friends

This cutie is coloured using Flex markers, the DP is a pad from the works, its gorgeous BTW, various dies, which are named but can I remember, I have them all on magnetic sheets and guess who didn't think it out properly, hence I can't always remember, so sorry.

In the background is the matching envelope, do love to make them nice if I can or have time.
Sparkly trees, so nice.
So that's it for the year...sob sob..ha ha....please come over, see what the girls have made and more important join us, we will be back on 10th January 2020....wow...I will be back with bits and bobs in the mean time though, so see you then my lovely friends.
Challenges entered...
Hugs from me.xx





15 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and love your start to the post your too kind. Yes another year gone but where. Have a good Friday 13th mine is already causing a few hiccups but fingers crossed will work out. Have a good weekend

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card love the soft tones Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

And what a card to finish the year off Janette! I love the colour, love all the sparkle and love that snowman! Your card is just beautiful and perfectly embellished too. Have a lovely weekend and thanks to you and all your team for the challenges and inspiration this year!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this fun snowman image and gorgeous frosty looking card. Many thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Lorraine DT

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. That snowman is so cute. Your colouring is just amazing. Have a wonderful Christmas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous blue Christmas card love the cute image die-cut trees-B.paper is perfect they have some great ones in The Works-good quality too
Carol x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow what a beautiful snowman card,its stunning and such beautiful work,well done my friend ,hope you have a wonderful weekend xx

Chris said...

Love this card Janette, it has such a wonderful frosty feel to it...to keep thact cute snowman comfortable! Lovely design and colours and the die cuts are gorgeous.
Hope your weekend is a good one!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous, love this style.x

creationsnz said...

Hi Janette, what a lovely card. Such nice little details and as always your beautiful workwomanship. CarolG

Chrissy said...

I love this sweet snowman and his little birdie friend Janette, fabulous colouring, love the your trees and snowy mounds [how clever]..really beautiful card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Janette, he really is a cutie and he looks so happy. Love your choice of die cuts.
Avril xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card I love it, sorry for the late comment

Aunty Sue said...

Back with Dt head on lovely sparkle Christmas Card thanks for sharing over at Passion for Promarkers

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh that background and grey blue colour looks fantastic and love your design. It's gorgeous. Love the little scen with the tree line and the image is adorable.
Hugs, Lisa

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ. Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, think...