Pages

Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

CraftyCatz challenge # 486 ATG


Morning to everyone, I hope the week has gone well for you all, getting very very busy now with Christmas on the horizon, scary stuff, I managed, with alot of help, to get the house all dressed up last weekend, it took me three days to get over it, ha ha, oh my, I could move mountains once upon a time....!!!!!!

Ok, this week I hosted so got to pick the optional theme which is, of course, Last minute Christmas, we have a great sponsor again who provided our images.
Here is my card, I used three of the images, two outside one in, all coloured with Flex, Pro and Polychromos.
Elliot and Elvis, great or what, they crack me up..
Inside kept quiet plain apart from 'his nibs'..ha ha.
Double Bass Doug...

I hope you like, they are abit of fun I think.
That's all for now, Next week is our very last challenge until 10th January 2020...wow...so come and join us and see what my lovely team mates created.
Have a lovely weekend, careful out there the shops are already crazy..
Big hugs from me.xxx

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card and tag both are beautifully coloured. Have a great day Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pink Rose said...

ette wow these are so cute,i love the Elf's,lovely work my friend xx

pinky said...

Oh I know that feeling Janette. Serious took a lot out of me putting the decorations up!! Something to be said for going on holiday at Christmas time lol. I love your cute card and matching tag!! Have a great restful weekend.

Chris said...

Brilliant card today Janette, love the design and colours, the fun elves are beautifully coloured and the little tag inside with the musical Doug will be a lovely surprise for the recipient!
Enjoy your weekend too...I'm staying away from shops!!!
xx

creationsnz said...

Great job with your decorations Janette, I have managed one set of lights out on the deck so far. I love what you did with your card, especially cute to have the tag inside. CarolG

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and fun card Janette, awesome images and colouring and love your design..great effort getting the decks up, I managed to bring the boxes in from the garage then got side tracked because of the glitter I found..my house is still naked, [hanging my head in shame]..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous and brilliant card, love the images

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love it. Those images are fabulous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

I managed to put up all the decorations and balloons up all by myself just one lot of balloons left to hang-son walks in and said you shouldn't be doing that let me-turns round and falls over a chair leg?????
Fabulous fun image ans love the die-cut sleigh
carol x

Pop's Cards said...

What a fun cheerful card today them images are so cute, hugs Pops x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fabulous image.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous and fun image here, cool card.x

Lisa Andersson said...

Such fun Elf's and so beautifully coloured, as always. A really fun and beautiful card and love the matching tag.
Hugs, Lisa,

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...