Pages

Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #495 ATG


Good morning, last one of February but at least we get an extra day to play with this year so thats good.
Our challenge this week is hosted by myself and I added the optional twist of Use Pretty Papers, so why not come and join us, we have a great sponsor again with goodies for you so nothing to loose.
Little Blue Button provided all the teams images and you can find them all here
For my card I used the image Lily in the garden, I think she's cute.
Coloured with Copics and Pro markers, the paper was from Ribbon Girl before she closed, its been a beautiful pad and I have only the odd one left.. don't you just hate using nice papers up...daft I know...
This is a topper, I do make the odd one like this ready to go on a card or a notebook or whatever takes my fancy.
******************************
Thats all for today, I hope your all surviving this crazy weather, I think we have finally stopped the roof from leaking, my youngest son got up there and did alot of work on it, so fingers crossed, the problem is because I live in such a wide open space we get blasted full throttle and it will get in no matter, but when I see all the poor souls flooded out I thank God for a simple leaky roof.  
Have a lovely weekend, thanks so much for looking in.x

 

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card and very cute Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

This is a definite cutie Janette. The image is adorable and beautifully coloured. Glad you got the roof fixed. We have a bit of a leak now too so buckets everywhere lol. And yet another bloody storm! February has seriously be destructive!! Take care over the weekend. And thanks for the heads up! Very chuffed xx

Chris said...

I think she's very cute too, that look of wide-eyed innocence (just like our Emily when she's up to no good!)beautifully coloured and the papers are gorgeous. I do have papers that I'm reluctant to use because I just love looking at them. A fellow crafter at a class I used to go to always bought 2 of every paper and pad she liked...one to use and one to stroke! I'm not that bad...or rich and wouldn't have room!
Hope the storm doesn't cause you any more damage!
xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Wonderful, Janette! Such cute image and beautiful papers.
Great you got the roof fixed. We have colder weather now but no snow here where I live.
Have a great weekend
Lisa xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. That image is just adorable. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous topper Janette, that paper is so pretty. Why do we buy these pretty papers and then not want to use them? Have lots like that silly is right! Have a great week and glad you got the roof sorted. xxx

creationsnz said...

Yes, sad when those special papers get used, but this one is certainly worth it! Loving those banner tags on the side too. CarolG

Mrs.B said...

It's a lovely topper and will look good wherever you use it. The papers are really pretty, I've got lots that I've hung onto in the past, but now I look at them and think why, I need to use them up!
Hope you're having a good weekend and it's good you've got the roof fixed.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiul topper,paper and image -great colouring would look great on a notebook or gardening diary
Carol x

Chrissy said...

She is such a little wide eyed cutie Janette and coloured beautifully and Il ove your pretty papers..gosh, I have more papers than I care to admit too and still I find new sets somewhere online and have to buy them..stay safe in your bad weather..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

She is super cute I love the colours you have chosen for her, and perfect paper, I have one sheet of pion that I just cannot cut up, but other than that I have no paper I just print mine, glad your roof is sorted, ours is still leaking as they have suspended repairs until the summer, but looking at the town over Snaith there literally under the water bless them, so I feel a bit lucky to be honest that ours is just a roof, hugs Pops x

Liz McGuire, said...

Very sweet card, that image is adorable. Hope the roof is holding up.

Liz x

Brenda said...

Lily is darling, especially colored as beautifully as she is. I love the stapled tab and may have to CAS that design detail. Thanks so much for all the inspiration your provide and so glad your roof is better, hopefully better weather has arrived.

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...