Pages

Pages

Sunday 16 February 2020

Happy Sunday.


Thought I would share this while I can, I bought this set of 3 Artboards for a birthday treat last week, they are from CraftStash, and you will find them HERE , and I was so happy to get my hands  on them, this is the first one, its a birthday theme for a friend.
OK Funky Fossil Artboard MDF. 
I covered with Minty papers, Dear Diary and Secret place which include many extras, like the clock and the little card, various dies and wood heart from stash. Then I speckled it with silver foil and added some grossgrain ribbon.
Hope this one caught the light better. I did make a box to match and this morning found it sat in a puddle where my roof had leaked with the over night storm....{thanks a bunch Dennis.....}
Thats it again friends, I hope you like and maybe give them a try. 
Enjoy the rest of the day and stay out of the winds, you'd be surprised at how daft people can be....haha Big Hugs.xx

12 comments:

Lisa Andersson said...

Happy Sunday, Janette! This is stunning! so many pretty details. What an amazing birthday gift you've made for your friend!
Sorry about the box.
Hugs, Lisa

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, this is gorgeous, love the pretty papers and all the little extra details you added. Shame about the box, hope nothing else was damaged, sounds like Dennis has a lot to answer for!
Avril xx

Chris said...

A beautiful piece of art Janette, lovely papers, die cuts and elements layered perfectly to please the eye! Fabulous texture and that butterfly die cut is a stunner. Your friend will be delighted. Shame a shame about the box, hope you can salvage it...hope the leak isn't too serious...
xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW absolutely stunning love the gorgeous papers extra embellishments and silver foil-sorry to hear about the box and hope that was the only damage.Heavy rain kept us awake for a while last night and had some this morning but wind doesn't seem to have come to much fingers crossed
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is stunning I love it and your friend will too. I am sorry that you had storm damage. We lost a panel on our conservatory so all the rain was coming in. Our lovely neighbour helped us to fixed it temporarily. We need to get quotes for a proper repair. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

What a shame the box got damaged, but I could imagine the language if it had have been this masterpiece..so beautiful, love all the elements and that gorgeous butterfly and sparkle..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

WOW Janette, this is amazing, what a great project. CarolG

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is fantastic so much gorgeous detail Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Brenda said...

Janette, this is definitely an art piece! So gorgeous with all those fabulous details. I'm so sorry to hear about the box, but at least this beauty was thankfully spared.

pinky said...

Oh wow this is just stunning! I wouldn't know where to start to create something so amazing Janette! Your friend will love it.

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is so extraordinarily beautiful. I can't imagine anyone not swooning up a storm and feeling wholly grateful to receive this stunning make.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...