Pages

Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #498 ATG


Good morning, how is everyone...I hope your all holding your own, so far so good.
I know everyone is stressing with this virus, its nasty for sure, I am self isolating and it would be ok if the weather would pick up and let me in the garden for a while, but hey ho I am better off than others, our Schools are all closed as from today, lets hope and pray the vaccine is found soon.
*****************

Ok, this week our lovely host is Billie, she would like the optional theme to be Use Ribbon or Twine.
Our Sponsor is the lovely Colour Of Love who so kindly provided our images.
You will find the shop HERE
Here is my card.
Coloured using pro markers and copics, waxed thread from stash DP CraftSensations.
I hope you like, she is very cute I think.
Thats it for another week, have a nice weekend, stay safe not worth taking a risk is it, life will get back to normal, who knows it may be better, especially if we can teach the greedy a lesson in sharing.

14 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous I do love the colours on her she looks so deep in thought hugs Pops x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is wonderful love the design and your colouring Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

This is a real cutie Janette. Love how you coloured her. Self isolating here too Janette but luckily the sun is shining. Take care and keep safe and sane!

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful card Janette. I especially love the texture you given the ground and sky while colouring. Looks amazing! Great design and use of twine too.
Take care and stay safe!
Hugs Nick

Chris said...

It's a beautiful clean design Janette, focusing on the cute image and your wonderful colouring.
Hope the weather improves soon, so you can get outside while you're in isolation. You're sensible to take precautions to protect yourself, to be honest it's not very nice being 'out and about' right now, I'm only going out for essentials...and dog walks!
take care
xx

Lisa Andersson said...

She is so cute. Love how you've coloured her and the sky and ground too. Such gorgeous card, Janette.
Take care and stay safe.
Lisa xx

Mrs.B said...

She is gorgeous Janette, and your colouring is lovely, love the sky.
Self isolating here too, best to be safe, especially if it leaves more crafting time.
Have a good weekend.
Avril xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. That image is just so cute. Stay safe and well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Janette, love how you've coloured up the image, stay safe and have a great week xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image beautifully coloured.Grandaughters schools closed indefinitely too yesterday-everyone panicking and emptying the shops!!!Hope you stay safe and well with plenty of toilet paper lol(fighting over it here!)
Carol x

Brenda said...

Oh My Goodness, what a beautiful scene! It brings a bit of peace during the time of uncertainty. I feel so fortunate to have my online friends and that we enjoy a like hobby. I'm so glad you are safe and pray that this all comes to an end before much longer. Big hugs my dear!

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, love it
stay safe and well

Chrissy said...

She is lovely Janette and beautifully coloured and that sky is fabulous, gorgeous card..While I'm isolated I may have to think about paint pouring, I watch a lot of you tube stuff and yes, I have done canvases.

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Ahhh what a cutie and love how you designed the card simply. CarolG

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...