Pages

Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #499 ATG


Happy Friday, although all days are rolling into one right now but hang in there.

This week our challenge is hosted by our lovely talented Chris, the optional twist she has added is to use Kraft...so we did...
Our lovely sponsor gave us the image to use, amazing how one image can look so different isn't it, and you can find it HERE
Here is my card.

Printed the image onto kraft card, coloured with polychromo pencils added the hello from diamond press, a couple of die cuts and some wax cord, I was very pleased with how he turned out to be honest, never done a full image in pencil before only ever bits and bobs so a learning curve. I have to be truthful, I have so many cards waiting to be posted but can't yet, talk about meet yourself coming back, mind you it has given me a chance to catch up with a few things I had to do and kept putting off.
I am entering the following challenges.
613 Avenue Create use coloured pencils.

Once again thats about it, hope your all coping well, I think for me the hardest part is managing to get my weekly shop, whats wrong with the human race I don't know, but no one wants to share, I can't even get my spot for weekly delivery and that really annoys me, but what can you do,as long as we are all safe who cares at the end of the day.
I hope you can pop along and join us, we love to see your creations. Have a lovely weekend, the weather here in my bit of the UK has been beautifull all week, may it stay a while. Take care.xxx



18 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous CAS card Janette I love the embellishment on the side and fabulous colouring with pencils-you should enter this in our colouring with pencils challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Thank you for your comment -I comment on FB too but still try to get round the blogs as well we need these distractions more so at the minute-hope you stay safe and well
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the colour combo you have used Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome card as always my friend. Please stay safe

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is brilliant. Shopping is tricky. I had to queue to get into our Co-op I go t what I could with the restrictions. Then I queued for ages to get my prescription at the chemist. The police are out checking why people are out and about. We live in strange times. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

I love this gorgeous card Janette, the pencil colouring is amazing and such a lovely CAS design.
I went shopping yesterday, finding it a bit surreal out there, empty roads- usually teeming with traffic here, queuing outside the supermarket, people wearing masks...I prefer being at home!
Take care
xx

pinky said...

Love your gorgeous card and that's something I need to have a go at Janette. It's scary having to go out at all let alone scramble for groceries Janette but there just is no way round it. They are trying to get us in complete lock down over here and I am worried that will cause another dash to overbuying for everyone!! Good luck and stay safe and well.

Chrissy said...

Such a neat image and FABulous colouring on kraft Janette, I love white hue behind him, really lights him up and I love the details on the side, everything is wonderful, awesome card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jean said...

Wow great job on this colouring ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and image - you did a great job thanks for sharing!

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, love the image, beautiful coloured
Hope you are keeping well
Stay safe and well

Lisa Andersson said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous. Love how you've coloured him and the white shadow around him and love the CAS look. Your colouring is truly amazing.
Stay safe
Hugs, Lisa

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous card Janette, such a cute image and he looks good coloured on the kraft card.
Stay safe, Avril xx

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card Janette! I love the way the pencil work on the kraft paper, it looks so cool! I hope you can get the most important things from the shop, but I must say this is crazy. I hope you stay safe and well.Hugs Nick

creationsnz said...

What a super creation Janette. Love the pencils and that little cluster detail at the side is fab. CarolG

We are having the same problem shopping here in NZ too.

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! The Resident Design Team at 613 Avenue Create has chosen you as a Top Rocker for the week March 22-28, 2020! Thanks for your wonderful submission to our challenge. Please stop by our blog and grab you Top Rocker Badge!

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/p/top-rocker-march-2.html

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

He is handsome. Love your CAS approach and beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing with us this month at 613 Avenue Create Challenge. AJ DT 613

Jackie C said...

A truly classy card with great impact!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love him in kraft, I am running out of markers I managed to get a few but not most of the colours so I may be having to use pencils soon, I do love how he turned out, great job, hugs Pops x

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...