Pages

Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

CraftyCatz challenge day #497 ATG



Happy Friday, [already] it does not feel like a week has passed but here we are..haha...
Our new challenge this week is hosted by our lovely boss AuntySue and her optional theme choice is Boys and their Toys..
Our sponsor this week is Leanns world 101 who so kindly provided our images.
You can find the shop HERE
Here is my card
using Game Boy

Now I love this little guy, he was coloured with a mix of Copic and Flex markers the DP is from a new pack I bought online recently Back to Basics Gingham and polka dots, its really gorgeous card.
Die Diamond press.
If I can find a challenge or two here.

Thats it, another challenge week done, how is everyone doing, this Covid virus is now doing a number on us all, do think the government should have done more by now to help stop the spread, lots of countries have already taken far more precautions than we have here in the UK. Its very worrying, I don't panic easy, but this is another thing all together, so stay safe friends.
Have a lovely weekend, hugs.xxx


11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulopus this looks good in monochrome Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

I think we all loved this cute image Janette! Your card is a stunner...LOVE the clean design, colours and papers!
Try not to worry too much and keep safe my lovely.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous monochrome card Janette love the papers and cute image-we were all really ill before Christmas and know loads of others who were too with same symptoms as they are saying -so sure we have already had it!
Carol x

creationsnz said...

Wow what an amazing creation - love it - so crisp and the black & white shows off the image nicely. CarolG

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colouring Janette and I love the sweet image and your card design..fabulous fussy cutting and love the papers..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used. Have a great weekend. Stay safe and well. Hugs Jackie

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Janette, love those papers and your colouring of the cute image is fabulous, have a great week and stay safe xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant and fabulous card, love your colouring

pinky said...

Love this card, perfectly masculine but cute for that young age group! Just brilliant Janette xx

Pop's Cards said...

Them papers go so well with the male image, gorgeous colouring too he looks so good, hugs Pops x

Brenda said...

Another amazing card, Jannette, I certainly wish you would teach me how to color gorgeous hair like that. Glad to hear you are well, we too are hunkering down in hope of avoiding this newest threat to life and livelihood. Thank goodness for crafting and virtual visits to wonderful friends like you!
.

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...