Pages

Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Freebie image card


Happy Monday, I made this card from a freebie from one of my very favourite sites, she has so many free images worth alook, its where I found alot of my Gnomes at Christmas. You will find them here
at Skogstokiga blog
This is an amazing site
Coloured with Copic and pro marker, the panel at the back was from a friend and the ribbon was stash.
I love her think she is very cute and even though I don't really do Easter cards I have made a couple, just felt that way out for some reason..
Hope you like and maybe pop over and grab something for yourself. Have a lovely day, we are about to get such a storm the sky has gone black...makes a change from 3 days sunshine I suppose.xx

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card wonderful embossing folder.
Sorry storm clouds are gathering you card is a ray of sunshine. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love that image. I can't believe it is a freebie. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Aww, that's such an adorable image- you've brought it to life with your beautiful colouring, lovely embossed background too! Shame about the storm clouds, at least you had 3 days of sunshine :)
xx

Chrissy said...

She's a little cutie Janette, gorgeous colouring and love the chicken, I must pop over, I have not been there this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

What a cutie! I hope I get a big chocolate egg like that Janette!! I love how you have embossed the card too, so beautiful. Hope the storm wasn't too bad. Past over here on and off all day, sunshine to rain in the blink of an eye!!

Lisa Andersson said...

Love the effect of the background and the image is adorable and you've colored it to perfection. Really love the look of this, it's a stunning make.
Have a great day
Lisa xx

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

gorgeous love this, hugs Aly xx

crafty-stamper said...

I love the cute image and a great freebie too-love the embossed background too
Carol x

creationsnz said...

Such a big chocolate egg for such a wee girl. That spark of colour looks lovely against the white. CarolG

Pop's Cards said...

What a super cute image, I love how you have coloured her, a gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

Brenda said...

Another lovely, Janette, you always impress me with your never ending designs and lovely coloring.

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...