Pages

Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #502 ATG


Hello and welcome to another challenge hosted by our lovely teamie Jac, she wants the optional twist to be Paper Piecing
The sponsor this week is LBB who kindly provided our images and you can find  them HERE

I made this tag using the image TeaMei 
The paper I used was from my scrap box, I have been trying to use up, I used it to piece her dress up but added a touch of colour, the butterfly was part of the paper so I cut it out and the die is one I've had a while but rarely use. Black satin ribbon from stash.
Hope you will come along and join us.

I hope everyone is staying well, I don't think we are doing to bad, when I read about others I feel lucky.
Have a lovely day, at least we have had wall to wall sunshine this week, I was spending time in the garden and managed to find a place that will still sell and deliver bedding plants so thats cheered me up no end. Suttons if anyone wants to look for themselves. Thanks so much for being here, stay safe.xxx

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

WOW! this is stunning loving the monochrome effect.
Thank you for the kind messages, feeling a lot better thank you hope you and yours are all well. Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This really is a stunning tag Janette, the design and papers are perfect with the image, love the coloured part of the dress that was an inspired idea.
Sounds as if you've had much better weather than here this week, it's been quite cold-but no rain. Keep safe and have a good weekend.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning tag. I love it. That image is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pop's Cards said...

Love the mono effect on this one so very pretty and eye catching, her dress looks amazing, hugs Pops x

Aunty Sue said...

Wow wow wow what a stunner. Love it. Have a good weekend

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely stunning tag would look brilliant on a card love the butterfly,beautiful paper and paper pieced image too
Carol x

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful tag Janette. Love the die. I got a few of those too... dies that are so pretty but that I almost never use. Maybe we should challenge our self to used them a bit more. Great new stamps you received too. Those will keep you busy for a while.
Wishing you a great weekend and stay safe!
Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous tag, love your Oriental theme

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Janette, this litle image is gorgeous and I love your soft colours and gorgeous design..I spent a couple of hours in the garden and spent 3 days inside getting over it..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Janette, what a beautiful image too. We are enjoying lots of time in the garden here too. Thank goodness for descent weather during this lock down!!

Lisa Andersson said...

Your tag is stunning Janette. Beautiful design. That die is so pretty and love the image and all beautiful details. Hugs, Lisa

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card Janette, such a pretty image and the papers you used really give it an oriental feel.
Glad you're able to enjoy your garden and stay safe.
Avril xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Janette this is gorgeous, those papers are perfect for the image, this is so elegant. Have a great week, I believe more sun is on the way, we did a little gardening at the weekend and I was lucky enough to find some tomato plants at our local co-op! :) Anyway take care and stay safe xxx

Brenda said...

This is beautiful! I need to check out that beautiful image that your coloring takes to a new level. I'm so glad you are doing well, time in the garden is so therapeutic for time such as we are in.

nho said...

WOW! this is stunning loving the monochrome effect.
Thank you for the kind messages, feeling a lot better thank you hope you and yours are all well.
My Blog BM Craft

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....