Pages

Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #505 ATG


Hello and welcome to the new CC challenge hosted this week by our lovely Zora, most will by now know we have an optional twist each week chosen by the host and this week Zora chose Baby, which worked out so well for me.
Our sponsor is the fabulous ADU who so kindly provided our images. You will find them HERE

I decided to use both images, first up is a card
Coloured  with Promarkers, ribbon from Ribbon Girl shop when still open, die cut hearts and papers stash.
Guess who won this week at Promarkers, yay..!!

Next is a little hanger
Same again but added a few sticky back pearls.
I really enjoyed making these for my dearest friend who is about to have her first grandchild, I packed everything up and off it went, and naughty naughty they opened everything...Susan!!!!haha
I made a separate card for Sue which I will show another time.

Please feel free to come add your creations we love to see them all and you can win a lovely prize.
Entering the following
Have a lovely day all, the latest talk is maybe lifting some of the restrictions, this is causing alot of people to worry, I would rather stay in till the cows come home to keep my friends and family safe.
We will just have to see what is said on Monday.
On a lighter note, does anyone, anywhere know what the heck has happened to Spell check, I am not a bad speller, but it was always a thing to just check before publishing, why did they take it away....anyone...!!!!!

As always thanks so much for being here, see you soon.


14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your makes are stunning. Those image are so cute and beautiful. I love the soft colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pinky said...

Ah Janette these are so delicate and pretty. I just love them!! We have just been told we are on another 3 weeks of lock down which I am happy enough with. Hate the thoughts of going out there when we do get the go ahead. Stay save and have a good weekend. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Both are absolutely stunning Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Awww both are so gorgeous beautiful card and love the little hanger-really cute images and gorgeous bow.I didn't even know there was a spellcheck tbh often have to go back and edit after I have posted lol-I have just been across to the local shops and it was like a bust Saturday morning the car wash has re-opened and was full? Loads of families out with all the children queueing to go in the shops-just went to the one and back home again and the traffic!!!
Carol x

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful designs. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Jac’s Playground said...

These are gorgeous Janette, love the soft blue colours and the stars, I too hope the lock down stays in place a bit longer even though it is hard for us missing our families but I'd much rather we all stayed safe and healthy! Stay safe and have a great week xxx

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful Baby boy card Janette, so soft and sweet and I love your hanger too, simply gorgeous, your friend will love them..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colouring and card and big thanks for entering into our ALL DRESSED UP CHALLENGE...X

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say with my DT hat on . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa Andersson said...

These are stunning, Janette. Love the details on the card...the beautiful star background and sweet image and pretty stars and bow...just stunning....and the little hanger too with the pretty background and adorable image.
Lisa xx

creationsnz said...

These creations are so beautiful and will be great keepsakes. CarolG

Pop's Cards said...

These are both so cute, so soft and pretty, hugs Pops x

aprettypinkpeony said...

Oh how sweet is this?! Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry! ~ Pam DT

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Your card is so precious and delicate! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up and come back soon!
Carolyn DT

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...