Pages

Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #503 ATG


Morning and a Happy May Day to all.
This week at CraftyCatz we have two sponsors for you, so twice as nice.
Nick is our lovely host this week and for the optional twist she chose the theme Sending Hugs.
Star Jam Lines images can all be found HERE.
Now here is the link for LBB
Both sponsors provided our images, for my first card I used the image Mother and Baby from SJ
Coloured with Copic and Flex markers, paper from stash satin bias from ribbon girl

Next up is the LBB image Some Coffee
Again coloured with Copic and Flex markers,papers from stash little coffee mug and sentiment were just in an odds box.
Hope you can come over and join us.

Hope you can enjoy your weekend, as long as we all stay safe we can get through. We all miss our families and friends, Mia came to the door yesterday to grap some icing sugar, I insisted she stand inside the doorway while I got for her, it took us all our time not to hug, she got home.....two doors away...and broke down in sobs, its hard isn't it but we will get through God willing, can't wait to grab my family and hugs and kisses all round...haha..

STAY SAFE

 

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Firstly well done for making two fantastic cards
Stay safe and have a great weekend. Hugs Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Both beautiful cards, love the soft colours and clean design of the first one, the way you've framed the image is lovely. Love the layering on the second one too- it really focuses the eye on the image.
I'm expecting my daughter and granddaughters to stop by some time today. They're picking up some little treats I bought for the girls yesterday - it will be so difficult not to grab those girlies so I know exactly how you feel Janette!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your cards are gorgeous. I love those images. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jac’s Playground said...

Two stunners Janette, love the softness of the colours and the layering, beautiful layouts for both, I feel for you and Mia, I'm so lucky Ria is at home, if it wasn't for the fact her boyfriends housemate was ill she would have been at his when they locked down!not sure how I would be coping with that! Stay safe and have a great week xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards and love the images-we saw our young grandaughters yesterday-the first time in 6weeks and we stood there all saying I want to give you a hug!!!It was our grandaughters 13th birthday and we stood at the end of the garden as they danced for us!
Carol x

creationsnz said...

Lovely cards both, and yes we will have lots of hugs and kisses when we get through this. We have one more week in level 3 lockdown, decision to be made then whether we extend or go down a notch. Stay safe! Hugs, CarolG

Lisa Andersson said...

Two beautiful cards, Janette. The first one is adorable. Love the soft colours and beautiful design. And on the second one I really love the layout with the striped panels, looks fantastic. The image is beautiful and booth images are so beautifully coloured.
Stay strong and stays safe <3
Lisa xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful sweet and charming cards
Hope you are keeping well
Stay safe and well

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card Janette love it. Thanks for your visit and sweet comment on my blog. Hugs Tamara

pinky said...

Your cards are beautiful Janette. I love both the images!! I know what you mean, it is really hard. I stand on a step ladder to get a glimpse of two of our grandsons over the fence and just want to reach out to them. Wee Fin is just taking his first steps!! The other two grandsons we just get to talk over skype. Will this ever end!!

Pop's Cards said...

These are both so pretty I love the sweet images and colours, hope you are all ok, hugs Pops x

Chrissy said...

The Mother and Baby image is so adorable Janette and coloured beautifully,and the girls having their coffee is FABulous, wonderful dimension..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Both super cute, I love the first image the best, its just so sweet, great cards again, hugs Pops x

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....