Pages

Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #506 ATG


Good morning, well its Friday again and we have a brand new challenge for you at CraftyCatz.
This week our host is Boss Lady AuntySue, she asked us to make the optional theme of OutDoors...our brilliant sponsor is the one and only DrDigi who so kindly provided our images and you can find them HERE
For my card I used one of the images provided and one I won earlier in the year and merged them.
Images are Green fingers and thumbs and Ted and his shed.
I coloured with promakers and copics, the sentiment is pc generated, it just makes me smile looking at her face, it would be so typical of a man not to notice her huge melon wouldn't it, haha. I do amuse myself..
The DP is from an old pad I think it was CraftySensations.
Hope you will come over and join us, the girls made some great cards and you could bag yourself  2 fabulous images...
Entering the following
Auds sentiments challenge ATG 
I Love Promarkers..ATG
Hope you are all keeping well, I am not even going to say what I think about my own country right now, so bitterly dissappointed in whats going on, its so bad it really is...Please just stay safe friends.
Enjoy your weekend we are suppose to be having good weather so thats something.

16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful scene you have created using the two images. Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

lol love this the 2 images just go perfectly and is this anyone in mind when you made. have a fab weekend

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love how you have use the images. That could be me and my hubby in the garden. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

These images are both fabulous and merged perfectly to create your wonderful scene. Beautifully coloured too!
Keep your chin up and enjoy the sunshine.
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fab, such a fun card

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card love the two image and great sky-a man can't admit defeat now especially in the garden lol
Carol x

creationsnz said...

LOL you are so right Janette. What a great story card with LOTS of colouring. Well done you! CarolG

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously designed creation, most gorgeous colours too.x

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful card, love the little scene you created, brilliant card for a gardener
Hope you are well, we are both fine thank you for asking.
Stay safe and well

Mrs.B said...

A brilliant card Janette, such a fabulous scene using the two images.
Hope you're enjoying your nice weather - ours is cold and cloudy!
Avril xx

pinky said...

Your card is AMAZING Janette! You have coloured it up beautifully and matched it perfectly with the wood papers!! My heart goes out to you. Just stay in and stay safe until we know better xx

Jac’s Playground said...

This is awesome Janette, love how you've put the 2 images together and a great sentiment too, stay safe and have a great week xxx

Furrbster said...

Fab scene and brilliant sentiment,

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Chrissy said...

Oh, I missed this fun one Janette, such a fun image and fabulous colouring, love the sky, awesome card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

What a brilliant scene you've created. I would never have guessed you combined 2 images. I adore your coloring.

Lisa Andersson said...

Just love this fun scene you've created and your colouring is fantastic. A stunner, Janette!
Lisa xx

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....