Pages

Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #508 ATG


Hello and welcome to our last challenge of May, where the month has gone I really don't know, but then again I have no idea what day it is half the time so maybe thats a clue......!!!!
I have two posts this morning so please have a look at the one below its kind of special to me...
This weeks challenge is hosted by our lovely Billie A and she has chosen the optional theme of at least two layers. Our sponsor is TPS who kindly gave the team the image we have used. You can find the shop HERE
Here is my card using the images Connected.
DP is from  Paper Boutique perfect partners pad. Image coloured with pro and flexmarkers, word die is Diamond press.
Thats it for this one, I hope your all well and maybe feel like joining the challenge.
Thankyou so much for any comments you may leave.
Have a lovely day.

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful cheerful card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

Super cute card Janette and the papers are so pretty and perfectly co ordinate! I think I use my blog now to keep me on the right day lol. Have a nice weekend xx

Chris said...

Beautiful design Janette - love the colours and papers and your colouring of the sweet image. Have a good weekend
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Loving this colour combo and great colouring always. take care and hopefully you will beable to hug your grandkids soon

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love it. The image and the papers are gorgeous. I hope you can see your grandkids soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image and love the selection of co-ordinating papers
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Meant to say the African land snail is real-my daughters pet and luckily he needs heat so lives in a container and was only the size of her smallest finger nail when she got him
Carol x

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable and I love the colour combo, so different and so lovely
Janette..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Great designed card and fabulous colours, really nice.xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, love the blue colouring on the image, goes so well with the browns of the DP.
Avril xx

creationsnz said...

A great way to highlight your image using neutral everything else. NOte to self: Must remember that. CarolG

Brenda said...

I love the layers on your wonderful card. Your coloring, tho steals the show! Glad you are doing well. I'm also lost in the weeks, everyday just seems to blend into the next. Take card my friend!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love the image and the colours
We are both fine thanks for asking, enjoying this gorgeous weather in the garden

Pop's Cards said...

Love this image she is one of my faves, I love your colours here and your word looks fab, hugs Pops x

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....