Pages

Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #510 ATG


Good morning, so another week has passed us by and we have another lovely challenge for you.
This week our host is non other than everyones favourite lady Ginny, and the optional twist she chose is Add a number.
Our sponsor this week is DisDigiStamps
You can view the shop HERE
************************************
For my card I used  Mo Manning image, I do love this cutie.
 
Coloured with Copic and Flexmarkers, nice sprinkle of glitter, the christmas word die was from craftstash and the number is I think crafters companion...I think, which I cut a few times and glittered up.
Did sparkle the edges up and then used lift tape.
Hope you like, this one will be going to a very special little cutie and he could very well be out having a snowball fight if he keeps growing like he is...haha
Thats all for today, I hope you are all keeping well, I am still 'under house arrest', as I call it, but better safe than sorry. Stay safe lovely people, and come on over and join our challenge.xx

13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card-I love this gorgeous image and your delicate colouring
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

such a beautiful image and a fabulous card
Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Now Janette you know how much i love this image and couldnt be more perfectly coloured have a good weekend

Chris said...

Fabulous card Janette- doesn't take a lot of guessing who it's for!!
I find Mo's baby and toddler images irresistible - I've used this one loads! Love the colouring and design.
Hopefully won't be too much longer before you feel safe enough to venture out Janette- in the meantime take care and keep smiling.
xx

Jackie T said...

Oh Janette this is an adorable card. I love that cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pinky said...

Super cute and sparkly!! You can't have Christmas cards without some sparkle Janette. I am pretty much still at home too. Haven't been in the shops, even for groceries for two months! Don't miss it at all!!

aussie aNNie said...

Great post with stunning stamps, colours and gorgeous creation.. loving all of this. x

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow Janette I love that cute image and it makes a beautiful Christmas card

Chrissy said...

So sweet and adorable, I love this image, fabulous colouring the sky is beautiful and I love your layered up no.1 and the lovely sparkly snow, gorgeous card Janette..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Stunning card Janette, I love how you made a strong design but kept the colours soft with lovely details. CarolG

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning I just love this image, I really want to make a xmas card now, hugs Pops x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card - love the rosy cheeks!!!

Brenda said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Janette! I love the sweet image and your soft, beautiful coloring. I'm glad you are staying safe. We ventured out for our walk today, went to Waikiki (it was raining in our valley) and had the supreme pleasure of seeing a Monk seal sunning herself on the beach!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....