Pages

Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Hello .


Hi and what a horrible afternoon it is, ok so I am nipping on as fast as I can to add this note book cover I made, its been hanging around since February 2019 and I couldn't find anything to make with it, I had a paint pouring session one day and I loved how this turned out, then last week sent for a little note book as I could not be bothered making one, and it just came now with my poor long suffering postie Ian, drowned rat sprang to mind as I opened the door..poor thing. anyway, here it is at last.
Just acrylic paints but I love the gold, cut a long piece of tough black card and scored it to the length I needed, added some leather cord and a charm I have had since I started crafting.
This is the start of it.

Little pad all in place, so chuffed, I can now use it for doodling and zentangle, which I LOVE.
Thats it till tomorrow, but I do have a few things on the go, just finishing a jewellery box that needed a re-do and making a woodern heart piece, the paint is drying as I type this. I hope you like, thanks so much for any comments.xx

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is gorgeous. I am looking forward to seeing your doodles. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

That's fabulous Janette- what a great technique, love the colours, your new notebook looks amazing now it's finished and I hope you enjoy using it!
We were much luckier here with the weather, a bit changeable -cloudy one minute and sunny the next but it stayed dry for our neighbour's little grandchild's birthday party- lovely to hear the children having fun in the garden.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW absolutely brilliant love the effect with the paints and gold accents!!!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

WOW, beautiful Janette, the colours are gorgeous and I LOVE the gold too and pretty embellishment tie..never done paint pouring,it is now on my to do list..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous absolutely gorgeous effect/xx

pinky said...

Wow it is gorgeous and I love the gold running through it. Beautiful charm to finish it all off. Nearly to nice to write in now!! Our weather is abysmal. And on top of the rain the waterboard is still digging up the whole estate from 7.15 am every day this week.

Brenda said...

Oh, no, I've never poured paint, but this gorgeous notebook certainly makes me want to give it a try. Beautiful!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....