Pages

Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Yes I am here again....


Ok so I thought I would do a few more Christmas things while in the mood, so here is another of the wooden hearts I got from the works recently, done old style, I say that because anyone who has been here alot over the years will remember me making a few many Christmas' ago for friends.
So covered it with some old paper I found and cut round when dry.
Sprayed with CC spray and shine and quickly covered with fine glitter, hot glued some silver beads round about and added some little wood embellishments, honestly I have had them for so long its criminal, the image was coloured with alcohol markers and I cut a frame and covered it with glitter and added some plastic over the image so its like a photo in a frame..The plastic was from the kids Christmas gifts last year, Yes, I am that Nanna who follows them around while they open gifts so she can 'nab' whatever may come in handy...
Thats it again folks, don't think I will be back now until Friday, I do not want you getting sick of me.
Thanks for any comments I love to read them. Off now to binge watch some more Parks and Recreation, laugh so much at this fabulous programme.


12 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

This is gorgeous Janette love the paper and the bead trim looks brilliant -love the cute image too and all the sparkle
Carol x

Chris said...

Who could get sick of your wonderful creations Janette!?!!! This is gorgeous, such a lovely idea and something that can be enjoyed year after year! That snowman is gorgeous too!
I tried to do something different today (I've been reading until my eyes nearly fall out over the last few days) so I drew the patterns and cut out the clothes for the doll I'm making for baby Charlotte's birthday- less than a month now so thought I'd better get cracking! Did end up a book again though!
Lovely sunshine and the 'reading chair' was just too tempting!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is gorgeous I love it. I am always keeping bits that might come in useful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

This is just lovely too Janette, love the paper on the heart first, never tried that, and I love the beads around the edge, very cute image and chippie details..gosh, you have been busy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

One NEVER tires of your awesome makes and this is just another example of the beauty you create.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A STUNNING KEEPSAKE Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pop's Cards said...

Wow this is just stunning, I love all the elements here, hugs Pops x

Margarets designer cards said...

Janette, really fancy following the kids and grabbing what they don’t want
Beautiful heart a lot of work but truly a great piece of art, love the image
Sorry it’s a late comment I have nit been well.
Hope you are doing OK

Mrs.B said...

This is gorgeous Janette, love your little design. I must admit, I'm always hoarding 'things' that might be useful for crafting too.
Avril xx

pinky said...

Beautiful gift for someone special Janette. I think I still have a heart or two lying around and hope to start Christmas cards next month. You have inspired me!

creationsnz said...

A super project Janette, well done you! You are such a clever lady. CarolG

Brenda said...

The only bad thing about your posts is that they make me want to try all the wonderful things you are doing! This is so nice and such a wonderful keepsake. You made me chuckle, my husband is the one I stalk. He can't see treasure in cardboard, plastic packaging or cool boxes like I do.

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....