Pages

Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #512 ATG


Good morning what a week its been lots of ups and downs, all best put in a box and tied up real tight.
This weeks challenge is hosted by myself and the optional theme is Friendship/Friends you know what I mean.
We have another lovely sponsor for you with alot of images to chose from in the shop HERE
Some Odd Girl who so kindly provided our images.

I used  Lounging Dakota from SOG and the wall is from DisDigi Images, I won it ages ago and have used a couple of times.
Coloured with Copic and Flex markers. Stamp from a set I won.

Thats all for today, have a lovely weekend.


11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love the way you have her sitting on the wall brilliant ides and a fabulous friendship card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Lovely design and image, love how you've sat her on the wall, it's the perfect setting for her- I thought it was all one image!
Have a good weekend
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love that image. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Aunty Sue said...

A beautifully coloured image and card have a great werkend

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on winning the image-love how you placed her on top of the wall
Carol x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love your layout and design , nice idea for her to sit on a wall,

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colouring Janette, gorgeous soft fluffy clouds and a fabulous scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous Janette, love how she is sitting on the wall, stay safe and have a great week xxx

pinky said...

ach I hope everything is ok with you Janette. Your card is beautiful. She looks very thoughtful sitting there. We all need to take time out and relax!!

Pop's Cards said...

I love this image she is so peaceful looking, hugs Pops x

Brenda said...

Wow, that wall looks amazing, what beautiful coloring, Janette!

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....