Pages

Pages

Sunday 21 June 2020

Christmas card..


Happy Sunday and I hope your doing better than we are weather wise, after a long stormy night, it was so dark this morning it was like winter, now its sunny one minute and stormy skies the next, I managed to get a couple of pics from my front window I will add at the foot of this post, so much for flaming June, ha !!
Right, the other day doing my rounds in blogland I came across this gorgeous Santa image on Brenda's blog, well I just had to get him, he is from QKR Stampede.
Coloured with Copic and promarkers, lots of shimmer  and little bells, do think he's cute.
Sorry for the blurry image
Hope you like, you can find him and more HERE.
Thats it for now, here are the pics I took earlier, right now the sun is beaming although still very blustery.



10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning Christmas card. That is a fabulous Santa. We have been lucky with the weather down here it has been quite sunny. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Brilliant Santa image janette- I can see why you were smitten! Fabulous colouring and such a lovely design, I always love a red/white combo on a Christmas card!.
Those skies are so dramatic- VERY threatening!! Flaming June indeed!!
xx

creationsnz said...

Looks just like our winter weather Janette.
What beautiful colouring on your santa, such nice face he has. CarolG

Brenda said...

You got him! I thought he was awfully cute too and he is made even more gorgeous with your beautiful coloring. I loved seeing out your window! Hope today was a beautiful one.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous jolly Santa card. Hope your weather get better than that and you can get some warm sunshine. Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

I love the santa image,embossing and dies.We missed out on the storm we got a 5mins heavy rain and 3 claps of thunder and that was it-Warm and sunny today
Carol x

Chrissy said...

He is too cute and I love the embossed panel,little bells and details, gorgeous Christmas card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

I love this santa he is a proper one, love the layout too hugs Pops x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Janett, that Santa is cute and I love all the little details you added.
Have a great week and I hope the sun is shining for you.
Avril xx

pinky said...

Wow your weather is just as bad as our own for sure Janette. Still raining here and has been all week :( I love your Santa and that gingham is so perfect with him. Gorgeous card.

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....