Pages

Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

A quick post


This is just a quick post because I have been playing about with water colours and cling film, now I'm not saying its brilliant, but I really enjoyed the process and will be doing some more soon, I saw it done first on HERE this is one clever lady and wow, she makes the most brilliant creations and also HERE.
I prefer the pale one but anyways, all you have to do is grab some water colour paper, wet it really well and just add the odd splash of paint here and there, then put the cling film on and sort of gently move it so it will leave its mark, let dry and see what you have , I added the sentiments, one on torn vellum and the other on a offcut from the panel. Don't know about you but for a first try I like.!!
This was after the film came off
Hope you think its worth a try, you will when you see other peoples, I mean wow...Thanks for indulging my quirks, haha.xx

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. I will have to give this technique a try. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

These are beautiful Janette it's a great technique not tried it with watercolours but works well with sprays too
Carol x

Chris said...

That's a great technique Janette and the results are beautiful, would never have guessed how it was made. It's like looking at flowers through misted glass( or in my case steamed up specs!)
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Well it is brilliant, love the colours and this is a technique I also love... x

Doreen said...

Both your cards are gorgeous,love the technique.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Tow stunning card both are beautiful Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

You know me Janette, I will give anything a try!! Must check this out as I find both of yours beautiful!!

creationsnz said...

Your super-beautiful card made me follow up with your link. OMG. You won't see me for dust! CarolG

Chrissy said...

I have missed so many posts of yours Janette and could not understand why and I'm so sorry..With the new blogger when you click 'view more' the stupid thing slides passed so many posts, at least 15 and I thought it was just going to the next batch, so I have missed a lot, so here goes, times for a catch up..to start with I LOVE this plastic wrap painting effect and something I will certainly try..I love both colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

It's time for me to catch up. Not sure why, but I haven't been making the rounds of my favorite makers. This is such fun, and yes, you have inspired me to give it a try. It's similar to smooshing which I love doing. Gorgeous, soft, amazing card

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...