Pages

Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #516 ATG


Morning and welcome to the last challenge as we break for 'summer', sorry I am really laughing at that little gem, you would have to be here in the UK to appreciate it..
So, our lovely Billie has chosen the optional theme of Funny, our sponsor who so kindly provided the images we used is Bugaboo, and you can get to the shop HERE
For my tag I used Ava Latte
It took me all my time to come up with a funny sentiment, well this was the best I could do, sorry it does fall abit short but whats a person to do.....it just says, enjoy the little things....ha
Coloured with Copic and flex markers, old DP from stash.
Hope you can come and join us and see what the girls made, much funnier than mine I promise you.

I also made this from a background I made with the gelli plate, YES, the best thing since sliced bread, haha.
I used so many stamps and chalks, then used metallic blue, gold and silver acrylics and I was really pleased, it has a beautiful sheen, so I had to send for more paint.
This was when it came off the plate. The stamps were a freebie A4 size sheet from CraftStash, I love when they offer great gifts with every order, I just snagged a seaside one and its brilliant.
So hope you like.
Have a lovely weekend.




14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your makes are gorgeous. I do love that cute tag. Enjoy your summer break. It is going to be strange this year for sure. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two wonderful creations Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Great tag Janette and some awesome playing with your new toy. Have a good weekend

Chris said...

Love your design Janette- I do enjoy a 'little' coffee.
That background is just stunning! I'm itching to play with the Gelli plate now- you have been SO creative with yours!
Hope you get some proper summer weather soon!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet image and love your gel plate colours and papers, they looks so pretty. Have a great weekend. ♥

Pop's Cards said...

This is such a fun image i love the cute girl, hugs Pops x

Doreen said...

Love your tag and your gelli background is perfect.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Summer ---yes well what else did we expect this year !!!WOW stunning background you created love the stamps and cute little tag you made
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tag Janette with your cute little image and beautifully coloured and Gelli plate project is beautiful..I can see all the layers and details, what a great print..now photo copy it and you will have a copy forever..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

I think I spelt your name wrong, if I did, I apologise this new keyboard makes me rush my 2 fingered typing..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful tsag, love the image and beautifully colours

pinky said...

I love your cute tag and oversized coffee cup lol. Just how coffee should be served! Crikey your paper looks like an expensive sheet from a boutique shop Janette, well done!!

creationsnz said...

'Little' is in the eye of the beholder! I sure most coffee lovers would agree. Love your gelli plate. I, too, have just got one of these and am experimenting. Isn't it fun getting inky/painty/coloured? CarolG

Brenda said...

Love both cards. You've really made me want to get my gelli plate out, just seems that the train keeps going off the track... All is well tho, thanks for you well wishes, you are a dear!

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...