Pages

Pages

Saturday 22 August 2020

A nice surprise.


I got a lovely little 'pick me up' yesterday afternoon in the post, my friend Chrissy sent me the lovliest card all the way from NZ, I was so happy to recieve it and its so gorgeous, and sometimes the littlest things hit the spot, Chrissy you made my day, thanks so very much I appreciate your friendship.
I hope I spelt your last name right, you know me..!!!!
THANKYOU...xxxx
*****************************************
Now for June, this is my 'wheel' that I used to edge card, I bought it long before the stitched edge dies came along because I like the effect, I do have some dies now but this works well enough for me...hope that helps, haha.xx

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

So sweet to receive a pick me up.x

Chris said...

What a lovely surprise to receive such a beautiful card :))
Have a good weekend Janette.
xx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,such a lovely thought.xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

What a sweet thought and a beautiful card
Hope you are ok well and safe

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is such a lovely card to receive. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and very thoughtful-I received one too
Carol x

Chrissy said...

You are so welcome Janette and I have one of those wheel, I just forget to use it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

It's always nice to get a sweet surprise, and this one is so pretty. CarolG

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Such a lovely gesture from your NZ friend Janette and thank you for showing me the wheel, I just have to find one now, I'm on a mission!

June x

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful xxx

pinky said...

Having one of Chrissy's masterpieces is the best thing Janette. Glad it picked you up. I have one of her's hanging in my craft room too. Hugs Pinky

Brenda said...

What a lovely card and thoughtful pick me up!

Lee said...

Beautiful card.Love those stitch wheels.xxx

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...