Pages

Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Quick post...I hope...


Happy afternoon on whatever day this is....phew...
Just made a very quick card for someone who is 'feeling' it all right now, so will pop through the letter box later on, its nice to know we are thought of..
This set of stamps was sent to me quite some time ago and I can't remember using it, but its so sweet and makes nice small cards, I added very little colour and just rolled the edges with my long suffering wheel, the paper is BTB I think.
made a little envelope which is tied like this as no post to go through, simples, little wood heart I had in stash, wish I knew where it came from i would buy more, its all engraved.

Thats that.
Now the ATC coins, oh my word, I did the first three and I sat there feeling lost really, I had all these ideas but nothing happened as it should, anyway for first try abit hit and miss.
Various I suppose, but just not feeling it...haha

Last but not least Busy Lizzie has recovered and is doing well, she does need slightly dead heading but its raining again, I did measure the width because its massive and the pic doesn't really show it, she is now 4'6'' across and still growing...

Enjoy the rest of your day friends.

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card and image, Busy Lizzie
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Love the card and your coins are great sorry don't know the heart but wow talk about green fingers

Chris said...

A beautiful card, lovely design, colours and stamps- the sentiment is beautiful too. Love the way you've packaged it, much prettier than a normal envelope!
Your coins look wonderful, it must be difficult working on such a small scale but you've managed to add a lot of detail and texture..
Your Busy Lizzie looks wonderful- and 4ft 6" is very impressive!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card you have made for your friend. What a lovely gesture. That Bizzie Lizzie is just amazing. Have a good evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card and envelope such a nice thought.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

This is one magnificent card, lovely stamp and gorgeous colours. xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW lizzie has certainly recovered!Beautiful card love the fabulous stamp and sentiment great envelope too.Love your textured trading coins -there is a FB forum UK Stampers and they do swaps with coins/ATC/postacrds and tags
Carol x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Janette, your little card is fabulous. Love the image and the sentiment. I've been meaning to ask about your 'wheel', where did you purchase it and is is a sewing wheel please?

Have a good weekend

June x

PS Busy Lizzie is looking wonderful!

Lee said...

That is so Beautiful,you are clever.Love that Busy Lizzie.xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous stamps Janette with such a lovely sentiment,love the subtle colouring and love your package envelope with the heart, I emboss plain wooden hearts and gold them up or silver, looks nice..cute ATC coins [I'm not there yet..like most things..lol..]and your lizzy is spectacular..cannot wait till the shops have them here, about 5 more weeks then I will fill my kitchen garden..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning your flowers look amazing, the wind took all of ours, hugs Pops x

Brenda said...

Love the card, the sentiment is so perfect for right now. The coins are fun, sometimes finishing something small like might be good way to blow off a loss of mojo which I am suffering a bit from currently. You do inspire me my friend!

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card for your friend, I'm sure it would be appreciated. The ATc coins look good, they are something I've never tried. Your Busy Lizzie is stunning, definitely green fingers.
Avril xx

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ. Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, think...