Pages

Pages

Sunday 30 August 2020

Happy Sunday


Hello friends, I hope your enjoying a lovely sunny Sunday, I have a card to share today with a sweet image I saw last week I think...on Chris' blog, I just had to go buy it, she is from Oddball Art and is called Bookworm Astrid and you can find her here
The sentiment comes with, I just cut it up and inked round the edges. She is coloured with a mix of copics and promarkers and added some gloss for her glasses, and glitter of course.The strip of acetate I tore up, scrunched up and inked up, it was rather enjoyable, then I made the envelope and while I was still in inking mode, I did the same and dropped some water on, all looks quite good to my eyes.
Sorry this is so blurred but just to get a glimpse of the inside.
Thats it people, hope you like my card, this week see's CraftyCatz return, it has flown by it really has and I have been busy getting ahead with my DT makes so thats good too, hope you'll come along to see us.
Enjoy your day.x


13 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love that image, its brilliant and your colouring as always is lovely
Hope you are staying safe and well

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fantastic card beautifully coloured
hope you are keeping well Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card and the fabulous image,coloured beautifully.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and beautifully coloured love the strip of inked acetate and inky envelope
Carol x

pinky said...

Oh that is just so gorgeous Janette! You have coloured her up so beautifully, inside and out!

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I can see why you wanted to buy that image she is delightful. Your colouring is just amazing. Enjoy the rest of the day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Janette, super cute bimage and fabulous colouring and I love her glossy glasses..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and great image choice, so neat. xx

Chris said...

This is such a sweet image isn't it? Lovely to see the whole of it too, I felt very cruel cutting off her wings :) Love your design and beautiful colouring, like how you've used the sentiment too
Hope you have a good week with plenty of sunshine.
xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A super card Janette, the image is lovely as is your colouring

June x

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, this is a lovely card, the image is gorgeous. Great colouring as always.
Avril xx

creationsnz said...

Great image and I love how you added drama with that blue strip. CarolG

Pop's Cards said...

This is so very pretty I love the image and the colours are perforce for her, hugs Pops x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...