Pages

Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Wednesday I think.!!!!!!


Thanks so much for helping me with your comments yesterday, its good to know what others think isn't it and at the minute I am on abit of a 'downer', but I will be fine, just a bump in the road we all have them. Anyway, today I have admitted defeat and returned to Legacy, I pray we will keep the option.
********************
I was playing around with paints a few days ago and this is what evolved as I went along, just paints, crackle glaze, string, powertex stones and powder, little glass bottle from the works a million years ago  which I put a note in,{ message in a bottle type thing, haha,} two tiny star fish charms, a little metal anchor and some corrigated card from LLC before it closed, I miss that shop.
Its been more shades of blue than you can imagine but I think I am quite happy with it now, once it dried out I added it to some heavy duty black cardstock from Papermill and threaded some black leather cord across the back so it can be hung. The sentiment is a stamp cut up which came from CraftStash.
So thats about it, this has been so much easier to post today, I think I must be getting old, I am certainly feeling it the last few days, haha. I hope your having a nice day wherever you are, its rained two days solid now and not set to buck up anytime soon....
Thanks so much for any comments you may leave.


12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is fantastic I love it. I am sorry the weather has not been good for you. I hope it gets better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, this is a great piece and makes a lovely wall hanging.
I do think the weather has a big impact on how we feel, especially as life is anything but normal, but it's supposed to pick up soon. (I'm fine, just busy with family life).
Hugs, Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling down and hope you feel better soon-just a thought too I see Helen Nile is on your followers list and wonder if your are FB friends as she was helping someone the other day who was having new blogger problems.Love your wall hanging and totally agree with the sentiment-great crackling and use of corrugated card-I have a boxful due my daughters Amazon orders lol
Carol x

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Janette- so lovely and peaceful-fantastic texture!
Can't believe the difference in the weather you're having to how it is here- we're such a small island you would think it would be similar. I really hope you get some sunshine soon to make you feel better.
Sending hugs
xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Super MM piece, love using corragated paper and your effect is awesome. Love the crackle too,. x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the texture.xxxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous image Janette, I think your mojo is back when creating something like this

Take care!

June x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning love it well done
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pop's Cards said...

Wow this is amazing I love the way you have created it, hugs Pops x

pinky said...

Oh wow this is super cool. Love the crackle and all the texture and gorgeous embellishments. A work of art!! Hope you pick up again soon. I have been struggling this week too, especially with a family death and my son ending up in hospital. It all just got on top of me. Keep your chin up Janette. xx

Chrissy said...

SEE, I was to late, your have reverted and I missed that too..lol..I'm now commenting backwards, oh my, we are a pair eh!..and I love this project, that awesome crackle and the corrugated card and then all those little sandy rusty coloured bottles starfish and all those little details are wonderful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Yes Janette, I am with legacy too. Your art piece is terrific with fab texture and lots of little interesting things. CarolG

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...