Pages

Pages

Saturday 8 August 2020

Happy Staurday..


Good morning friends I hope your having a really nice weekend.
The sun is finally out and about and its really very warm and so nice, we are hoping it lasts for a while yet, especially since this darned virus is creeping up again, last week saw Manchester go to lockdown again, last night Preston was told to do the same and really speaking its not that far from me, about 60-70 miles, so abit worrying again, fingers crossed, but I don't think we have seen the back of this horror yet.
OK enough gloom and doom, I have been posting cards that I made and put in a file, this is another , very simple, just used Mintay papers and the chippys are swedish house crafts and craftstash
I added some tiny sticky back beads for the grapes and little tag with waxed cord.
Nice and easy I think.
Thats about it I think, off to sort my washing lines out, I have a feeling my neighbours think I am taking washing in, haha, but honestly you have to get it done while the sun shines, so its bedroom curtains coming up in the next few days, is there anything nicer than a line of fresh washing, haha, it makes my day,{ saddo}...

15 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and great chippies. Does look like sun is here for few days. Washer on before I wonder withdog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so beautiful love the bead idea Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I don't think we will see the end to the virus for a long time. I hope you get all your washing sorted. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

NickScrapShack said...

This is so pretty Janette! Beautiful paper and I love those chippys, so clever to used som beads for the grapes! Hope the weather continues to be warm and sunny for you and that you don´t need to do another look down.
Hugs Nick

Chris said...

Yay! So glad you got some sunshine at last- mega hot here again today - not as sunny as yesterday- just hot!
Gorgeous card, love the papers and the chippies.
Let's hope the localised lockdowns work and slow the spread of the virus.
Try not to worry and stay safe.
xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Janette,love the design.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautifully designed card and stunning colours.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, those papers are so pretty.
Hope you're still keeping some sunshine, ours seems to have disappeared glad I too got all the washing done, just hate ironing though!
Enjoy your day - I'm trying to do some catching up!
Hugs, Avril xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love your design and the beautiful image
Hope you are keeping well and safe

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Janette..love your chippes, beautiful papers and card design, so so pretty..
I went out outside yesterday [Sunday] and the sun was on my three back lines of my clothesline which means the season is changing fast and I'm on the way to Spring..when Summer hits, the whole back gets bathed in sun and so stinkin'hot..lol..but Winter..nothing, so cold and damp..stay safe my friend and be strong..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

We are so easily amused Janette, nothing better than washing hanging in the sunshine! I love your gorgeous card. Those papers are just beautiful!!

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous paper background Janette, and with the addition of the chippies and gems, it's one gorgeous card

June x

Pop's Cards said...

This is so beautiful I love the whole design, hugs Pops x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the chippies and beautiful paper-I agree with the washing -if the suns out and it doesn't move bung it in the washer lol nothing more annoying than a hot sunny day and no washing to do!
Carol x

creationsnz said...

What a wonderful card, I just love all the detail and the calm serene feel it evokes. Yes, we need calm and serene at the mo. CaroLG

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...