Pages

Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #520 ATG with an optional twist.


 

Morning Lovely people I hope you are all well, and coping as best we all can.

This week our lovely Jac is hosting and has chosen the twist Colours of Autumn.

We have two great sponsors for you and you will find all the details on our challenge blog.

Sherry West designs who kindly supplied our gorgeous images.

and Craftyribbons


 

For my card I chose the image Girl with basket of apples


 

Coloured with pro and flex markers, die cut thankyou.

Think I'm done for now, I hope you will pop over and see all the beautiful designs the girls made and join in with us.
 
 
I hope you are well, I am struggling at the moment, I am having health problems again, the nurse called and took bloods and the Dr. spoke on the phone and he has added even more to my ever growing list of meds. I feel pretty rough and moving is hard, my craft mojo has taken a hike, its a good job I did a few of my DT creations in hand, I really do not like feeling like this but hey-ho always someone worse off somewhere. I do hope your doing ok, things aren't looking good here in the UK I just hope all the silly people stop being silly and get a grip...stay safe friends.xx


14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your card is gorgeous. That image is just so sweet. I am so sorry that you are feeling so poorly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card and colouring Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Super fun n cute card, awesome colouring and love the image you used, have a lovely weekend. x

Pop's Cards said...

This is just beautiful, I love the colours hugs Pops x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the colours and fab image.xxx

Chris said...

So sorry you're not feeling too good just now Janette, I hope you feel a lot better when the new meds kick in, no fun being in pain all the time.
Your card is beautiful, this image is so sweet and as always you've coloured it perfectly, love the clean design too.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring love the die-cut sentiment-sorry to hear you sre struggling health wise and hope you feel better soon
Carol x

Caz said...

Love your card Janette, but then love all your makes...Loving this image too...Alls fine here , Jim supposed to see parkinsons consultant next month..guess what being done over phone now..tuts..And it is down to the idiots who cannot follow rules, that helps spread , sorry your in lockdown, surprised were not yet.,...Take care Caz xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, I love the image and your gorgeous colouring

Chrissy said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling so rough Janette, I hope the new meds will pick you up and help you..and look at this beautiful little girl coloured perfectly and such a lovely thank you card, so beautiful..take care..

Luv CHRISSYxxxx [gave you extra kisses to make you feel better]

Brenda said...

First of all, I do hope you are feeling better. I hear the UK is in stay at home mode again, like us. Our numbers are finally starting to come down a bit. We have opened up a few things so, we will see. I love this beautiful image. I always get such good leads on talented artist from you. Of course you design and coloring is really what sells them, this is gorgeous!

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, that's such a gorgeous card, really love the image. Sorry you're not feeling well and hope the new meds help. I don't think these restrictions help with motivation either, but staying safe is the best thing. Take care.
Avril xx

pinky said...

So sorry to hear your health is playing up Janette. I hope the new meds help give you some ease. Just take it easy and don't worry about crafting. A break from it will do you good. Our restrictions are pretty bad over here too and our numbers are practically doubling each day! But the stupid people just keep on going!! I love your gorgeous card today, coloured so so beautifully. Take care xxx

creationsnz said...

Hi Janette. This is a lovely image and you've coloured her beautifully. CarolG

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...