Pages

Pages

Friday 2 October 2020

#521 CraftyCatz challenge


 

Morning lovely friends. Can you believe we are in October, wow where has the year gone.

 I hope you are all well and have had as good a week as possible right now.

This weeks challenge is hosted by myself and the optional theme is New Home.

Our sponsor is JMC Designs who has kindly provided the team with images for this challenge.




I made two cards, first up is with a image called Chai Lodge

Coloured with Promarkers, the DP from The Works, pc generated sentiment and I merged the little sold sign from Skogstokigo ,  the flower and swirl are die cuts.

This next one is an image I had bought myself and made a spotlight card from a while back but same sponsor so there you go


 

 
As you can see I used the same freebie sign  with different wording on this one, I had never made a spotlight before and it was ok, but not something I would want to do often.
 
I would just like to thank Chris, she sent me a beautiful card this week, it was so thoughtful, its easy to forget how kind most folks are, thankyou Chris I feel very lucky to have such friends even though we may never have met it feels good doesn't it, thats the upside to blogland.

Have a lovely weekend.


14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your cards are both gorgeous. I really must make some new home cards. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Caz said...

Loving your card Janette. xxx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,and beautifully coloured images.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning cards love both images Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely image and gorgeous cards. Great colouring. x

Chris said...

Both cards are beautiful Janette, these sweet and whimsical images are such fun to colour and you've made a brilliant job as always. Love that little sold sign too- it's a perfect addition.
I am so pleased you like the card :)
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful card, I love the image you used and those gorgeous colours

Mrs.B said...

Two gorgeous cards Janette, love those cute little houses, especially the teapot.
Hope you have a nice weekend, although our forecast is for rain, there's always the craft room.
Avril xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, I could live in that teapot house if I shrunk, what a cute image, fabulous colouring and your spotlight card is great too..very clever, I struggle with doing that..cute sign too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

What a lovely home, I'm sure I could live there! Your spotlight is very effective too. CarolG

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards Janette love the cute images ans spotlight effect too-just seen your comment and I have been having same bother it shows no updates for people then when I do get an update there are about four posts I have missed-blogger at it's best!!!
Carol x

pinky said...

Your teapot card is just adorable, so whimsical and precious. Love your spot light card too. I have only ever done one but you have inspired me to have another go. Take care Janette xx

Brenda said...

Love the spotlight on this very fun image! The whimsical colors with it so perfectly. Hang in there!

Brenda said...

Oops. I didn't even mention the fun teapot. I would love to have one exactly like that sitting in my cupboard. <3 <3 <3

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...