Pages

Pages

Friday 22 January 2021

CraftyCatz challenge #535 ATG



 

Morning, sorry I am abit late today but here now.

This week it was Christines turn to choose the optional theme and she went for Winter Fun. Our sponsor is Bugaboo who provided all the images we used.


 I went for the image Winter Birds Ski.


Coloured with Promarkers, added glitter to the slope, DP The Works wax cord from stash. 

Try and pop over to see what the girls came up with, some good inspirational stuff I tell ya.!!!!!


Thats all lovely people, hope your well, its really bitterly cold again but thankfully no rain right now, always a bonus when across the country people are flooded out poor souls.

Have a nice weekend in or out.xx



10 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous Janette. Cute birdie and lovely layered papers- I love the way you can layer and distress a design and it still looks clean and uncluttered!
Keep warm and safe.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is such a cute image fabulous card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. That robin is just so cute. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun image and love the design with the layers and cord.We have had sun today but freezing cold after 2/3 days of rain still we are lucky

Carol x

Aunty Sue said...

fab card janette lovely design and lots of glitter have a good weekend

Chrissy said...

Super cute Janette and fabulous colouring, such a fun card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

A great card Janette and the image is so sweet.
Avril xx

pinky said...

This is so gorgeous Janette and your colouring skills are something else!! Wish I could colour like that. I am loving all the icy layers too. Very effective. We have lots and lots of snow here this morning!!

Brenda said...

Wow, those papers really give that snowy feeling for your cute little bird!

creationsnz said...

This really does feel wintry Janette, and I love it. WE are sweltering here in the middle of summer with aircon on. CarolG

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...