Pages

Pages

Friday 22 January 2021

Second post of the day...just playing around


 

Ok so after a late start I thought I would tackle this one. I saw something similar...much better...from Kath Stewart HERE, she is a wonder with everything she touches, well kath hung a calendar from hers but I just added a little sign, go see Kath' though, omg she is amazing.


The background was one I made on the gel plate ages ago, just bonded two pieces of Dovecraft Greyboard together, added the patterned card then started stamping away, mostly ranger and some freebies from a mag, also ranger, got my jewllery stash out and added some little bits to hang the sign on, thats it, oh and added some leather cord for the hanger.

Hope you like but please go see Kaths, its fabulous like evrything else she does.


 

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is stunning. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

This is fabulous Janette, bet you had a wonderful time playing with all those stamps, the gel plate background is gorgeous, I really like the little sign hanging from the tag- it adds a lot of interest to your lovely wall hanging.
Had to check out Kath's calendar too- you're right- it's stunning!
xx

Kath Stewart said...

love the mix of stamps you used to make this fabulous tag and thank you so much for your kind words, my friend xxx

Chrissy said...

WOW,FABulous project Janette, great stamping and I love the colours, it is so neat to just go and have fun in your craft space, no pressure, just fun..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

This is fabulous i love the colour

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous project and background Janette love the collage of stamps and the little sign below is perfect -feeling a lot better thank you and we had our covid jabs yesterday too
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well! I think this is FAB-U-LUS. love yours stamps and colours and the hanging sign. Great sentiment too.
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous work of art, love the tag design...
Yes, we lost Monte, have a rescue dog but she is so timid we hope she settles with in the 3 week period we have. xx

Mrs.B said...

This is great Janette and I love the mix of stamps, looks like you had fun and the little hanging sign is just perfect. It's great inspiration for the craft area.
Avril xx

pinky said...

Wow that is so beautiful Janette, a work of art! It's lovely just to sit and play and let the creative juices flow. Will do you good. I will go check out Kath for sure.

NickScrapShack said...

This hanger looks marvelous! I love all the different stamps you added and the "vintage" look.

creationsnz said...

Great job Janette, how inspiring Kath is, but you are too! CarolG

Brenda said...

Janette, I love your take on Kath's project. Perfect for hanging in a room for inspiration. Love that you used your background. I think I'll give that a go today (rain and windy here, tho it's not cold). I think a walk is out of the question.

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...