Pages

Pages

Friday 29 January 2021

CraftyCatz challenge #536 ATG


 

Good morning, have you had a good week even in lockdown, same old same old here but it'll soon be Spring again...

This week our sponsor is JansDigiStamps and you can find so many lovely images HERE 


 This weeks host is our lovely Dianne, she wants the optional theme to be THANKYOU. All the  images we used were provided by our sponsor.


I chose the rustic flowers just because I like it, coloured with promarkers, backed with gold card and cut the sentiment with the same, as you can see the deckle edger was out to play again.


Think thats all today, I enjoyed making this one I love the image so much.

*****************

In other news, our little sweet boy Jacob was so poorly at the start of the week and after abit of a worrying time they found he has Scarlet Fever, I was so shocked, haven't heard of it for years, thank heaven for anti-biotics, I am happy to report he is getting better by the day, just hope his little brother  stays clear, if its not one thing its the other.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, we are set for storms coming in, lots of rain for a change....:(

Thankyou for being here, take care and stay safe it matters.xxx



15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the brass jug Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is just so pretty and it is beautifully coloured. Have a good weekend. Stay safe and take care. Hugs Jackie xxx

pinky said...

Janette the colours are amazing and it's such a gorgeous image too. Love the deckle edge, really adds to the feel of the card. Sorry to hear about your wee Grandson. I haven't heard about that one for years either. Let's hope it's not making a come back! Glad to hear he is feeling better though. Same weather heading here unfortunately. Stay dry and safe!!

Chris said...

Such beautiful colouring of this pretty image Janette- you've really brought it to life and your lovely clean design shows it off perfectly.
Sorry to hear that little Jacob has been so poorly, it IS very unusual to hear of Scarlet Fever these days, thank goodness. I'm so glad he's on the mend and hope the little one doesn't catch it
Definitely seeing the early signs of spring- snowdrops are blooming and crocuses poking their leaves up!
xx

Aunty Sue said...

What a great card and fab colouring as would be expected have a good weekend

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and beautifully coloured image.Hope Jacob feels better soon and his brother stays clear,
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful card with a gorgeous coloured bunch of flowers and jug. xx

Brenda said...

Janett, this is GORGEOUS, such a lovely image and so beautifully colored. I'm so glad Jacob is feeling better. You are so right, it's always something. Take good care!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your card is Gorgeous Janette, love the gold and the deckled edge too.
OH! my goodness Scarlett Fever? Same as you I haven't heard of it for years. I had it in the 1950's and thought it wasn't an illness anyone in the UK had anymore. Poor little man, good to hear he is recovering though.
As for rain? We had sun today, a lovely change, but very very windy and bitterly cold. We were supposed to have heavy rain, gladly they got it wrong? We'll see if the snow forecast comes down this low South.
Keep safe
Faith x

Claire said...

Your colouring is just amazing. I adore this

creationsnz said...

Fabulous colouring Janette. I hope your grandie feels better soon. CarolG

Chrissy said...

Hi! Janette, what a gorgeous card, I love the image, fabulous colouring and design..I'm so sorry to hear about Jacob with scralett fever, my daughter had that at 17 years young, she was a nanny then and working for a doctor who packed a right sad as she couldn't work..really!..take card and stay safe xx

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Lovely card, beautifully coloured, Liz x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,such a pretty image.xxx

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card Janette, the flowerrrrs look so pretty in those colours.
I hope little Jacob is lots better - Scarlet Fever, something I haven't heard of for years - I do hope his little brother is OK.
Avril xx

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....