Pages

Pages

Saturday 13 February 2021

A card a bookmark and a pic.


 

Morning everyone or evening depending where in the world you are...

Just thought I would pop these on from a play day yesterday, a good friend sent me a GV for Mo images and I had a good spend, this is the first one, so cute I love these images.

Coloured up using PM and some prisma pencils, think the bird is abit 'off' but well we all have our off days..:) The DP is a works pad and the word die is TH.

Entering her into the challenge at Mo's which is ATG with a Mo image

 

********************
 

I also got this die to make Mia a book mark, she just loves her Cat, Luna and this is so her..


 

I cut the die and then for the eyes just popped some lime vellum and bobs your uncle, its Luna.haha
********************
Just one more thing, a photo of some of my cards and flowers from my Birthday.

Thankyou all once again, I am so lucky to have made so many friends through blogger.xx


14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your card and bookmark are gorgeous. I love making bookmarks. You had some lovely cards for your birthday. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Aww, love your card Janette, that Mo image is sooo cute! Gorgeous bookmark, I'm sure Mia will make great use of it.
Your cards and flowers look gorgeous too.
xx

creationsnz said...

Fab cards. Those cat dies are amazing. I didn't know it was your birthday Janette - happy birthday for whenever it was! CarolG

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

The card is stunning love the image. Gorgeous bookmark and fabulous selection of cards and flowers for your birthday. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured -Love the bookmark you made Mia-my daughters cat is called Luna too-you received some beautiful cards and flowers.
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Sorry I missed your birthday, now I won't forget next time..
Gorgeous display of received cards.
LOVE this gorgeous card, fabulous design and brilliant papers. xx

Claire said...

Happy birthday

I just adore that card. I love the soft background layering

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, thats just how I was when I went out on Thursday and Friday.
Love the bookmark, great design
I am glad my card arrived just I did see it in your picture and I hope you hade a lovely day.
Stay safe and well

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely Love your card, gorgeous colouring and the die shape, Mia will love your bookmark, such wonderful cat images. Happy Happy Belated birthday.
Faith x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card and no your colouring is NEVER off Janette!! Love the gorgeous bookmark you made for your Granddaughter, and I'm sure she will love it too. You were well spoiled for your birthday Janette!!

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card Janette, the image is so sweet and the bookmark looks fabulous. I'm sure Mia will love it.
Avril xx
p.s. The Peter Rabbit images are stamps, I bought Make Special Cards and then realised there were 3 mags in the PR set, so the others were ordered online.https://www.buysubscriptions.com/special-editions/make-special-cards-sep-20-peter-rabbit.
Hope this helps. xx

Brenda said...

Amazing makes (as usual)! I just love your little Mo image and the cat dies are s cool. I'm sure Mia will love the bookmark!

Chrissy said...

I finally got here, I'm so useless..lol..and look at this little cutie, gorgeous colouring Janette and your kitty cat bookmark is awesome...and I'm glad you had such a fabulous Birthday and look at all your cards, how lovely, I know the date now, so next year!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

Corry Dank said...

Lovely coloured

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....