Pages

Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2021

It started out so well......

 


Well this looks like a very simple card, and thats where I went wrong. I saw something similar on pinterest and thought how lovely and how easy...yeah right!!!!! 


You get the gist I hope but first thing, could I get the blocks right, no way, kept moving and trying but no, it wasn't to be, and the last row keeps hitting me in the face, I mean OXO....is it saying I love your gravy..!!!!!..I don't get it or have I done it wrong, anyways, we may as well share the bad with the good, the love line is from TH die and I did splash some gold acrylic about but it just ain't right...haha..

 


Thats it guys, see if you can work it out because I'm flummoxed...haha.



12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a a gorgeous card. Well done for trying something new. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

It's a lovely design Janette, the gold and white is beautiful, love the TH die and gold spatters too- still sniggering about the gravy- don't know how you could avoid the OXO using this design though!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card Janette and we know CAS takes more time than more decorative lol.I love the splatters and heart line sentiment-can image how hard it was to sort out the letters -but looks fine to me
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, looks fabulous to me... xx

Jan Mahew said...

Thank you ladies for the kind words and thoughts! Thank you for stopping by and sharing a part of your day with us. My stamp releases are the 1st of each month and a NEW challenge is every 1st Monday of the month. Stay safe and happy crafting to all!
Hugs,
Jan

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You are so funny Janette about the gravy, I think your card is lovely, great colours and design. I'm sure the recipient won't notice, just that you sent a beautiful card.
Keep safe
Faith x

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janett, it looks fabulous to me and I wouldn't have noticed the 'gravy' pun if you hadn't mentioned it. Don't know how else it could have worked out.
Avril xx

Brenda said...

Well, I think it is a gorgeous, beautifully crafted card, and that's that!

Chrissy said...

Well, I think it is fabulous and a great design, I wouldn't notice,or didn't notice oxo, or xox, it looks really nice and I love the splatters..

luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

OH!!!, I get it OXO...gravy..ha ha ha..when my penny drops, my penny drops..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

I wouldn't even have noticed the OXO if you hadn't of mentioned it Janette lol. It's a brilliant card, love the design and the speckled addition!

creationsnz said...

Maybe you just looked at it too long in the making Janette. It's a super card and I never noticed the oxo bit. CarolG

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....