Pages

Pages

Friday 12 February 2021

CraftyCatz challenge #538 ATG


 

Good morning, hope you all had a nice week. I had the best day on Wednesday, it was my birthday and considering the lockdown misery, it was a lovely day it really was, I feel so lucky to have friends and family, thankyou to anyone who sent cards or wished me well, it was lovely, and as I told everyone, after this is over the hugs will never stop..haha.

Enough about me, onto the challenge...

This week its our lovely JAC hosting,she has chosen the optional theme of Use Metal, our sponsor is Digi Doodles Studios who so kindly provided our images 


For my card I used Lonnies in Love and you can find him HERE


 I have to admit I love this sweet image and it was a pleasure to colour up. I used my PM pens, deckle edger and the metal charm has been in my stash forever and finally got to be used.The spotted backing was in the scraps box.

Hope you can come along and join us and see what the girls have created.

Entering into the following.

Digi Doodles challenge Use a sentiment, hope the tag qualifies

 

Have a lovely day and stay warm, we are having a real cold snap so be careful.



 



15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. I love that image is so sweet. I am so pleased that you had a good birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Glad you had a lovely birthday Janette and hope it won't be too much longer before you can collect all those hugs!
a beautiful card today, love the clean design, sweet image and the little charms.
Take care and have a good weekend
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Good to hear you enjoyed your birthday.Gorgeous card and love the sweet cute image and little metal charm
Carol x

Chrissy said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday Janette, if anyone deserved a happy day it was you..and I LOVE this adorable image coloured beautifully and I love that sweet charm ii is perfect..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, sweet image Janette, coloured so nicely. xx Love the charms. . xx

creationsnz said...

This is sweet and coloured beautifully. CarolG

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! Happy Happy Belated birthday, good to hear you had a lovely day.
Absolutely LOVE your card, a delightful image and gorgeous colouring.
Faith x

pinky said...

Glad you had a lovely day Janette but don't hold out too long for hugs as I've heard it will be paper hugs for a long time yet :( I love this gorgeous card and again your soft colouring is just beautiful.

Mrs.B said...

Happy Belated Birthday Janette, I'm glad you had a lovely day.
Gorgeous card, and as always your colouring looks fabulous.
Avril xx

Brenda said...

A much belated happy birthday to you! This is such a cute image and as usual, you have colored him beautifully. I love the love charms, isn't it nice to be able to pull just the right thing from your stash? Hugs!

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning card janette always top colouring and and thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodles studios.

Adry said...

This is a cute and gorgeous card! I love the dog! Hugs!

NickScrapShack said...

This is an adorable card Janette! As always I love your colouring and this image looks perfect with this CAS design. Thank you for playing along with us at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS STAMP challenge. Best of luck with your entry. Nick DT

PS Don´t forget to add your card to their FB challenge too.

Intruderlady said...

Love this adorable DDS image. Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining our challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios. Good luck on your entry.
Kitty DT

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....