Pages

Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

CraftyCatz challenge #539 ATG

 


Good morning another Friday has rolled in, the weeks do fly by and the weather isn't really picking up much, although we did see some sunny skies mid week which was brilliant.

This week is my turn to host and pick the optional theme, so I went for In the Garden.

Our sponsor this week is Beccys Place and the images were provided for us.


 This image is part of a set, you can find all the images HERE.

The sentiment is pc generated although I actually own this stamp but can I find it...guess  I dare you..!!!!!!

The gingham is a piece of vellum, it came in a huge pack I bought from Aldi years ago, all for the princely sum of £1...

 

Thats all for today I think, hope you will pop over and join us and see what the girls came up with, they are a talented bunch.



13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love your monochrome card it looks so beautiful and a great theme this week thank you.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card Janette and bargin at Aldi have a good weekend. off to hospital Saturday so fingers crossed it stays dry

aussie aNNie said...

Love this set, have it and also love your card style with this silhouette. xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Janette love the silhouette stamps and great sentiment -I emptied my bits drawer last week and found a stamp I lost a couple of years ago!Weather is miserable and had a really heavy downpour out of nowhere yesterday
Carol x

Chris said...

Lovely choice of theme this week Janette- so many gorgeous images to choose from. Love your beautiful CAS card, nearly picked that silhouette myself!!
I can spend ages looking for a particular stamp- give in and then find it as soon as I don't need it any more...one of life's small frustrations...
xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Janette, love the image and simplicity of your card, fabulous and effective..we finally had some rain after 130 days of terrible sticky heat and things are now growing so fast now like weeds,moth vine, and stuff like that..awesome..lol..on our way to Autumn.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Janette, this is such a lovely image. The silhouette is brilliant and so perfect for you challenge. Take good care!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The silhouette image is beautiful Janette, love the green gingham paper surround. Mmmm I'll have to keep guessing about the stamp. A difficult question that! hahahaha
Faith x

Claire said...

A besutiful CAS

pinky said...

Don't mention lost stamps! I have lost the letter e from my beloved alphabet stamp...sob...sob. Probably up the hoover lol. I love this card though, that silhouette is beautiful and what a perfect sentiment. Hope your stamp turns up at some stage Janette!

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful image and great card for a gardener or anyone who likes gardens,
Hope you are keeping ok, sorry it’s late comment,

creationsnz said...

It's lovely Janette. I like the simple image and the gingham vellum border just makes it special. CarolG

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...