Pages

Pages

Sunday 11 April 2021

Happy Sunday.

 


Just popping on to show a couple of little bits I made the other day while in the mood. I sent for these little serviettes because I fancied them, when they arrived hey were very small, cocktail size, so OK I knew I  had some small-ish wood hearts about and this is one of them.


 

Just lots of modge podge and gentle touch, I cut the message out with same tissue that was mounted on card and modge podged that too, ribbon  from stash, then a good spray of my CC varnish, {I'll show that ribbon, haha..} waxed cord  also stash.

On the back side I just put some smooth white card and tore a couple of flowers and the modge podge came out again.


 

Sorry the image is abit blurred.
I really enjoyed doing this so made a panel and stuck on a card with a Thankyou die cut and Mia grabbed it haha.

Hope you like these as much as I do. 



17 comments:

creationsnz said...

Hi Janette. What a great project and yes, I love your napkins too; how gorgeous. If they were fabric they would make a lovely summer dress. CarolG

crafty-stamper said...

These are both beautiful Janette and love the little bright coloured serviettes-one of the best compliments when your grandaughter loves what you make lol.
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your makes are gorgeous. I love them all. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Aunty Sue said...

Wow Janette what a fab set i seemojo is in action. Enjoy your craft
Hugs Sue

Chris said...

What gorgeous napkins, the flowers are so vibrant! Love what you've done with them Janette, the card and the decorated heart are really gorgeous- not surprised Mia nabbed the card- only surprised she left you the heart!
Have a good week, lets hope it warms up a bit!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, these colours are just gorgeous and love the design... xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

I also love your beautiful napkins! You've done a great job, Janette! Stunning projects! LOVE it!!
Wish you a great springtime! Hugs, Mariann

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a wonderful idea they look fantastic happy crafting dear friend. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Janette love the use of the napkin, the heart and the card are just gorgeous. Lucky Mia hahaha.
Faith x

Brenda said...

Both are beautiful creations. It is amazing how seamlessly the napkins incorporate.

pinky said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeous. I used to do this years ago and you have made me want to do it again. Love the shape of the heart and the napkins are just gorgeous. Beautiful set Janette. Looking forward to your oval tag ;)

Mrs.B said...

This is so pretty Janette and I love the matching card. Not surprised Mia wanted them - a great compliment to you.
Avril xx

aussie aNNie said...

Have a lovely upcoming weekend ♥

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful tag, I like the idea of using s serviette

Chrissy said...

WOW, so beautiful Janette, gorgeous colours and love the heart and how you did the sentiment, wow so beautiful, gorgeous card too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

Wow stunning. I have a wall of hanging hearts in my kitchen

NickScrapShack said...

Such a clever way to use them and who would not love to receive a little heart tag like this one. Hope you are well and can enjoy your time crafting.

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...