Pages

Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Hello on this scorcher of a day....

 



Hello lovely people, hope your enjoying this heat after all the ups and downs of last week. I just nipped in from my back garden to grab more cool water and post this while I remember.

I thought I would do another serviette heart, I bought these again from Asda, cut out a piece of grey mountboard from Dovecraft thats been waiting along time, took the backing off the tissue and got to work with modge podge, cut out a few of the Bee's from the pattern  and backed them with white card, and cut out, added the little woodern hive and  when it was all dried I just arranged them doing there 'thing' and edged it with a touch of black ink, I tried to do some free hand wording, it was going so well but in my rush.....why !!!!!!!!....I decided to seal is with clear gloss, look close it wasn't a good look, oh well, you live and learn..:}


 Also added some black leather cord I have in stash.

This is the back which is pretty much the same as the front was, I do love these serviettes, won't let anyone touch them, haha. Thats about it again, I am just trying to keep my blog ticking over as I really would hate to lose touch with all the lovely friends I have made here, thankyou so much for the comments I still get, its a blessing isn't it. OK back to my book, I am so enjoying it, its the third one in a series from Maya Angelou, what a wonderful lady, we need more like her in this world.





10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous heart. I just love it. Enjoy the rest of your day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Janette you hogging the weather again was ok this morning but very grey with slots of rain. Love your hearts and love the Bees

pinky said...

Janette it looks beautiful to me and now I NEED those serviettes! Glad you are enjoying your time away but YES keep in touch!!

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous heart back and front,love all the little Bees and the writing looks fine to me---scorcher of a day??? would you send some over please been dull,cloudy and cold all day today!
Carol x

Caz said...

Hi Janette...What scorcher been raining most of day here in notts....Loving your bee heart...Take care Caz xxx

Sue said...

Hi Janette I love this heart there's nothing wrong with it!! I think we are about to get some thunder because it's so humid this evening..lots of birthdays coming up here too I'm travelling to Liverpool in August because it's my Son's and on the same day it's my oldest brothers lol xxx hugs xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous bee hearts love the idea and the way you have used a serviette. Keep safe and well
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE the serviette also Janette, it's beautiful and to make a gorgeous heart, as you have out of it, is so creative. Clear gloss fail? can't see it for the beauty that surrounds it :)
Faith x

creationsnz said...

What a sweet heart with lovely texture from the serviette. I love it, one of my current faves. CarolG

Chrissy said...

I love your beautiful heart Janette and all the bees the buzzing around,lovely serviette for a background and your wording looks fabulous to me..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...