Pages

Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Bored of the footie...me too....

 


So sick of it already so a new card, bought this stencil from ebay and it arrived double quick, so tonight had a play, I used inks but the reason I bought this one is to use on fabric and I am waiting on the fabric paint, I am so chuffed with the result and can't wait to do whats in my head.....I know, it can go pear shaped but I'm hoping for Oranges...:}

The actual stencil is two of these oranges and leaves falling and its so pretty, but for a quick card i did the one, a stamped sentiment from an old set and some gingham vellum from the box.

*******************

Off topic, here is a photo of my granddauther Mia's cat, Luna, she is the sweetest and firmly believes she owns all the houses on the road, everyone, including the dogs, just let her roam around, this was yesterday as I waited for my shopping to come, she seems to know and just plops herself on the bags..:}


 

Thats it again ladies, see you soon.


 


12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh what a great stencil and I cant wait to see the fabric paint i believe that pigment powder we have can be mixed with it.

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic card and I really love those colours too. x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

WOW gorgeous card Janette and love that beautiful stencil- can't wait to see what you are going to do on fabric.Luna is beautiful one of our cats is black and she is very quiet-and my daughters cat is called Luna but she is a house cat because Helen used to live in a flat.John doesn't watch football but my son watched England win here last night waiting for Rosie to finish work
Carol x

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card Janette! Wonderful stencil. It was a great game though... now when Sweden is out I have to cheer for England!

Sue said...

Fab card and love your colours Janette and such a cute cat lol..when I knew the Euro's were starting I said ohhh well you have a 50" telly in our bedroom you can lay there and watch it..thinking I had the living room to myself...but oh no he's never watched one match there!!! lol hugs Sue x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is stunning Janette, love the gingham with it, just perfect. I look forward to seeing the fabric finish with the stencil.
Faith x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and cute cat My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous! I LOve your colours and such a pretty stencil. Looking forward to seeing it used on fabric Janette.
Football?? Not watched in this house lol. Now Tennis? Sometimes!
Chrissyxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Janette, love your stencil, it looks like a great size, love the gingham edges and twine gorgeous card..and hello to Luna..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Football and tennis!! Nightmare tv for me Janette lol. Not getting to watch much of anything helping my son move house! I love your gorgeous card. That stencil work looks amazing and I love the piece of gingham! Have you changed your blog? I am liking the new look!!

Doreen said...

Love your stencil it has made a gorgeous card, looking forward to seeing your fabric.xxx

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...