Pages

Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Sympathy card.


 

I had to make a quick sympathy card sadly for a friend the other day.

This is very simple, used up some DP from hunkydory, the sentiment is a die from CraftersCompanion and the verse is an Inkylicious one I bought years ago.


I kept the layers to a minimum for posting.

Added the verse onto a matching linen textured paper also from Papermill.


 

This is the only pic I got of the box envelope with a slight  pattern from a 'very' old stamp, it was once wood mounted.
Thats it, Hope to see you all soon if blogger allows, I won't even go into that daft stuff, but it does send me nuts at times.
Hope you are all well and enjoying abit more freedom  than we have had.
Thanks for your visit.



13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card Janette very elegant,love the CAS design and P.paper
Carol x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Janette.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous sympathy card. It is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning just right for such a sad occasion Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Janette hugs xx

creationsnz said...

Oh so soft and pretty, I'm sure this would make anyone feel specially thought of Janette. CarolG

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful sympathy card and love the outcome you produced. As always perfect. x

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours and design Janette.
I've used the textured paper from Papermill it really is GOrgeous.
Chrissyxx
Trouble now is getting used to more freedom lol. Doing much of nothing? became the new norm! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY Beautiful Janette, gorgeous papers and a lovely design. I'm sure it was much appreciated.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful soft colours, love those papers, lovely sentiment font and gorgeous card Janette..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

Adore the beautiful colours

Lee said...

That is so odd,I have just this minute made a Sympathy card too.Our neighbour just lost his mum.Love yours hun.Hope you ok.xxx

pinky said...

It's very beautiful in those colours and all the white space makes the colours pop Janette. Sorry for your loss.

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ. Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, think...