Pages

Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

I know !!!!! another Orange card haha....


 

In my defence, I just love playing with this new stencil I bought from ebay,  I now have my fabric paints and have already had ago, its looking good, just needs a tweak here and there. This is just done with inks again and I have sent it off to a friend.


 The DP is stash and the hello die is from Dynamics. Simples.


Thats it again, hope you are all keeping well. A close family member has just tested positive and although doing fine, its worrying for all concerned, not everyone has been vaccinated yet, so fingers crossed, I am doing alot of praying I can tell you.

Take care lovely friends.



11 comments:

pinky said...

So striking and beautiful Janette!! Glad you are getting lots of fun with your stencil. So sorry to hear about your friend. We all tend to think things are back to normal but so not! My son just got his second jab today, daughter still waiting on her second and I am sure loads of people haven't had their first yet!

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your card is gorgeous. I just love it. I hope your family member is okay. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Janette and the stencil is fabulous love the orange,sorry to hear about your family member and hope they are okay
Carol x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Janette and hope your family member is doing well..I will continue to wear my mask I can see another wave happening sadly hugs Sue x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow thought Mojo was on holiday he sure came back. Hope that they are all ok and you stay safe.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Janette..what a great stencil and I love your soft colours and the spotted papers really set it off, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Saying prayers and sending good wishes to your family member..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

creationsnz said...

WOW Janette what a gorgeous card. Looks like that stencil inspired you, do more! CarolG

Lee said...

that is sooo beautiful.You are very talented. (don't know if my name shows up anymore as my blog is deleted ) Love Lee xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, Sorry it’s a late comment, I have got so behind.
I do hope the family member is getting on ok, don’t go catching it,
Take care and stay safe

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...