Pages

Pages

Sunday 4 July 2021

New to me craft shop.

 

Just wanted to let you know, in my search for the right kind of fabric paint I was looking for I stumbled into this lovely little online craft shop, HandmadeatHelens, it turned out her prices were so much lower than all the other places I usually shop, the link is here for you, I do hope you will have alook, right now she has a sweet offer on too, but she is so nice to deal with, the prices are so good and the postage is really brilliant,  my order came quickly and so well packaged, I mean that alone is a bonus. I have no affilation with Helen or her shop, just a very happy customer.

Have a lovely day everyone.



Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...