Pages

Pages

Thursday 7 October 2021

Back again...


 

Best be careful you don't get sick of me.

Been seeing this type of card design alot on pinterest and then I think Beccy did a couple on FB. Me not having any big floral images decided to google and managed to get one to try out.


 

Printed the image large enough to cut up for the cards, coloured with Copic markers, ran some card through a swiss dot folder, cut the image in half and fussy cut. The christmas word die is branded just don't ask, sorry. Question, do they need a touch of glitter or anything, sorry once again about the quality of the pics. the lighting is just awful here right now.

I might add I have now bought a nice clear stamp set to try out more of these, yes I am that taken with them.:))

Added glitter....better hands down :))




Thanks for your lovely comments on wednesdays post, really appreciate you all, if we find anything I will let you all know.xxxx


 

 


 

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This are so beautiful I love CAS cards the images and colouring is wonderful Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

It is lovely as is but i would never say no to a bit of bling. Love image and colour

NickScrapShack said...

These are so gorgeous Janette! I hope you wrote my address on the envelope? I have been a very "nice" girl this year, lol! Gorgeous colouring as always.
Take care
Nick

crafty-stamper said...

These are gorgeous Janette and love the beautiful poinsettia and added bling-I saw Beccys on FB too and thought what a good idea
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant cards and love everything about this one...xx

Brenda said...

Oh, yes, GLITTER! Beautiful without, but with, they are spectacular!

Mrs.B said...

Oh Janette, these are gorgeous, it looks a fabulous poinsettia image. I don't use glitter much, but it always has to come out for Christmas.
Avril xx

creationsnz said...

WOW Janette, these are fabulous! Inspiring, now I want to try this big flower thing. CarolG

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I saw this on Beccy's Blog this week and loved the effect, seeing yours with the glitter and gorgeous colour and colouring Janette, makes me think I may try this. (Colouring could be a problem for me though!) I LOVE your gorgeous cards.
Faith x

Chris said...

Totally gorgeous, Love this design - the large stamp and lovely clean design showcase your beautiful colouring- love the colour and the sparkle. Looking forward to seeing more like this!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous! I LOve the colour of these Poinsettia's Janette.
So delicate.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Really gorgeous Janette I'm loving the glitter! hugs Sue x

pinky said...

Absolutely stunning Janette, love the colour, love the sparkle, love the embossing. I want to get my poinsettia stamps out now!!

Chrissy said...

Gosh, I always think I check on your blog regularly then all of a sudden you're here and I'm not, but I am now, and I LOVE your gorgeous pink poinsettias and gorgeous cards Janette, can't go wrong adding glitter except in my room where on my Halloween stuff I've used nearly a whole spray bottle, ha ha ha...keep sparkling.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...